Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Culture is integrated by customs, languages, beliefs, art and science. Customs, languages and beliefs are usually conserved in small cities; conversely, art and science are developed in big cities, that´s why government must support all its cities.

An important custom in Oaxaca, little city of Mexico, is The Guelaguetza, an annual celebration where people dance at the hill and interchange gifts, they celebrate to the Virgin of Carmen; furthermore, in Mexico there are several languages, like náhuatl, otomí, huichol and etc, most of them are spoken in the smallest cities, this explain why they are in danger of extinction.

Closely related to this idea is the belief subject, in minor cities people who are sick don’t trust in medical doctors, they usually visit a shaman or a healer. An important proportion of our population believes in alternative medicine, which has permitted its growth and diffusion, it is well known that camomile reduces inflammation and honey prevents wound infection.

On the other hand, art can be generated everywhere, but it is displayed for the public in galleries or museums, which often are constructed only in major cities. For science development frequently are need well equipped labs and trained scientists. Recently, there have been an amazing discovery in medicine; a team of eminent European scientists have found the transcription factor NF-kB, which is one of the key proteins that modulates apoptosis, its blockage can prevent cancer course. This investigation could not be realized in a little city without the necessary tools.

In conclusion, according to information presented, there is sufficient evidence to support that minor and major cities should receive financial income by the government.

Well, you need to write more sentences.

The first number is yours,while the second number is the ideal ones.