Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agre

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Hero, by definition, is that who people regard a paradgim to follow. While some argue that the society does need to clarify anyone as a hero since all heroes have weaknesses under media's scrunity, others assert that heroes are the role models that the teenagers and next generations can follow. Although all heroes may have some sordids, people should not neglect the feats they brought to the society. After weighting evidence, it is clear that a society cannot ignore its heroes; rather it is categorical for a nation to have its own heroes.

First, the conception of heroes is holistic and different societies or races have diffierent criterions for identifying a hero. Helping a little kid found his/her parents is a heroism; People who volunteerily helped the police to save the injured from car accidents are heroes. Those volunteers assisted spectators with enthusiasm in major games are heroes. Undoubtly,societies need these living heroes to inspire the teenagers and children in the future. Yong people, particularly children, need to be informed the right from wrong and that is why the society as a whole need to have them the role models or heroes to follow.

Second, heroes represent the cultrue and history of a nation. American people regards Abraham Lincln as a hero of liberty and recognised his great achievement of developing freedom and democarcy; Chinese people regard Mao zedong as hero because of his courage and fortitude against invaders, which inspired several generals; Britains , on the other hand, admired the people who represented their country competed in Olympic Games as heroes and proud of what they achieved in the games. These heroes motivated their follwers from time to time and will, undubiously, be a inspiration to the next several generations. More importantly, it was their experience, to large extent, that bolster the development of the nations and benefit to the current societies.

Whilst heroes are accompanied with praises and honours, they, as humans, eluctably have the dificiencies against temptations and indulgences. Oftentimes,there is a propensity in medias that enlarge the peccadilloes of celebrities or heroes into unforgiveable scandals and sordids. However, what must addressed is that people need to be focus, on the basis of legitimate judgement, on heroes' positive sides.

Sentence: Hero, by definition, is that who people regard a paradgim to follow.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to that and who

Sentence: However, what must addressed is that people need to be focus, on the basis of legitimate judgement, on heroes' positive sides.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and addressed

Error: paradgim Suggestion: paradigm

Sentence: While some argue that the society does need to clarify anyone as a hero since all heroes have weaknesses under media's scrunity, others assert that heroes are the role models that the teenagers and next generations can follow.
Error: scrunity Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Although all heroes may have some sordids, people should not neglect the feats they brought to the society.
Error: sordids Suggestion: ?

Sentence: First, the conception of heroes is holistic and different societies or races have diffierent criterions for identifying a hero.
Error: diffierent Suggestion: different

Sentence: Helping a little kid found his/her parents is a heroism; People who volunteerily helped the police to save the injured from car accidents are heroes.
Error: volunteerily Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second, heroes represent the cultrue and history of a nation.
Error: cultrue Suggestion: culture

Sentence: American people regards Abraham Lincln as a hero of liberty and recognised his great achievement of developing freedom and democarcy; Chinese people regard Mao zedong as hero because of his courage and fortitude against invaders, which inspired several generals; Britains , on the other hand, admired the people who represented their country competed in Olympic Games as heroes and proud of what they achieved in the games.
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized
Error: zedong Suggestion: ?
Error: democarcy Suggestion: democracy

Sentence: These heroes motivated their follwers from time to time and will, undubiously, be a inspiration to the next several generations.
Error: follwers Suggestion: followers
Error: undubiously Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Whilst heroes are accompanied with praises and honours, they, as humans, eluctably have the dificiencies against temptations and indulgences.
Error: honours Suggestion: honors
Error: dificiencies Suggestion: deficiencies
Error: eluctably Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Oftentimes,there is a propensity in medias that enlarge the peccadilloes of celebrities or heroes into unforgiveable scandals and sordids.
Error: sordids Suggestion: sordid
Error: medias Suggestion: media
Error: unforgiveable Suggestion: unforgivable

No. of Spelling Errors: 17 2 (Hi, leave some minutes check out spellings)