Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Throughout its brief history, mankind has celebrated and followed men and women of influence and stature making them heroes or heroines of human history. The history of mankind is full of heroes in almost every field of human endavours. Going by the ancient trends society will continue to ascend the people of distinction to the heroic status even with the tight media scrunity today. Thus the claim that it is not possible for a society to regard anyone as a hero because he reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished, as well as the reason cited is n...

Sentence: If such heroes tend to lead an exemplery life in all spheres of living, it will be an added bonus and their fan-following may increase but it is not a prerequisite for being a hero.
Error: exemplery Suggestion: exemplary

Sentence: For example, Albert Einstein, a celebrated physicist of early twentieth century who gave a new dimension to physics was not a good family man and did not have exemplery social relationships.
Error: exemplery Suggestion: exemplary

Sentence: Going by the public reaction of then, Gandhi may have been a bigger hero than he already is, as the media could have taken his exemplery lifestyle to a larger proportion of masses.
Error: exemplery Suggestion: exemplary

Sentence: So, it may be true that inorder to become a hero a person today may have to strive harder, however once they reach the hero's stature the society will overlook some of their shortcomings.
Error: inorder Suggestion: in order

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre