Claim Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system Reason Laws cannot change what is in people s hearts or minds Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason

Claim: Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system.
Reason: Laws cannot change what is in people's hearts or minds.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Laws are the rules which are formulated to bring peace and order in the society. In the absence of laws and legal system, the society must be chaotic and orderless. Laws could influence the people's immoral behaviour if implemented in an appropriate manner. I do not concur to statement that problems of mordern society cannot be solved by law and legal system.

Everybody in the society has his own will and has something going in their minds. Let us say, a person had a excerbated tussle with someone. In the moment, that person might think of killing the person. However, he stops and recognizes that this is against laws. Hence, if it were not for the laws and legal system, everybody would have carried guns and arms; and it would be chaotic. Also, since the advent of many First Person Shooting games and their easy accessibility to the children have make children notorious and more violent. Its the laws, which have make them calm. Otherwise, there would have been spur in the case of young children attacking the schools with guns like the one happen recently in America.

Similar is the case in businesses, with globalization, there are many multi-national companies. The Laws and order anre in place to regulate there proper working. In absence of proper regulations, the companies might not have been able to hold business in different geographies as they might be marred by many possible corrupt and illegal practices like embezzlment of funds, copyright infringement etc. Thus, proper laws are necessary for the growth of businesses.

One may content that there are many cases where laws have been broke by many people. Thus, laws cannot change people's hearts or mind. However, such examples are quite few compared to entire population. Most of the people abide to the laws and abstain themselves from the activities hich are immoral and illegal. I also feel, that the government should make sure that the people breaking the laws are punished and appropriately and shold set an example which would demotivate people to follow the footsteps of such people.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that government should impervious laws and legal system which should encourage people to lead a moral life and demotivate them bring the devils inside them out. If laws are implemented properly, the power to influence people's hearts and minds.

Sentence: Also, since the advent of many First Person Shooting games and their easy accessibility to the children have make children notorious and more violent.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and make

Sentence: Its the laws, which have make them calm.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to Its and the
Suggestion: Refer to have and make

Sentence: I also feel, that the government should make sure that the people breaking the laws are punished and appropriately and shold set an example which would demotivate people to follow the footsteps of such people.
Description: The fragment and appropriately and is rare

Sentence: In conclusion, I am of the opinion that government should impervious laws and legal system which should encourage people to lead a moral life and demotivate them bring the devils inside them out.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and impervious

Sentence: I do not concur to statement that problems of mordern society cannot be solved by law and legal system.
Error: mordern Suggestion: modern

Sentence: Let us say, a person had a excerbated tussle with someone.
Error: excerbated Suggestion: exacerbated

Sentence: In absence of proper regulations, the companies might not have been able to hold business in different geographies as they might be marred by many possible corrupt and illegal practices like embezzlment of funds, copyright infringement etc. Thus, proper laws are necessary for the growth of businesses.
Error: embezzlment Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: marred Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Most of the people abide to the laws and abstain themselves from the activities hich are immoral and illegal.
Error: hich Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: shold Suggestion: No alternate word