Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying. Write a response in which you discuss the ext

Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.
Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

While students need to have basic theoritical knowledge in order to further progress their education, their interestes and enthusiasm of the subjects are the categorical ingredients for improving the learning experience. Although each indvidual has different approaches and penchants on the courses, teachers , on the basis of not digressing the purpose of materials and the fact that students in late age are with more comprhensive undestanding of the courses ,can work with what benefits students most and combine the feedbacks from the students other than being adherent to the sylibus. That way student are able to have a better understanding of the knowledge and being more actively involved in the work. And that is why educators are suggested to be emphasis on the students' interests.

First, personally specking, whilst my assiduosity certainly helps me to maintain my work ethic,it is the the penchant that substain the working attitude and abet me to reach the goal. If I was not interested in the course that is full with the boring contents, I would learn it mechanically other than understanding it notionally. And the consequence would be unsatisfied. I can offer, as anecdotal evidence, an instance in which I did two different courses concurrently. I was able to spend the time on the one that I was enthusiastic with and attent the all classes, as well as striving to understand whatever confused me. Consequently, I achieved better results than the one that I felt pedantic and learned it mechanically. While courses have to ground studnets with a strong base, it is students' ethusiasm and willingness of learning that strengthens the base. Boredom and vinpid of the course are the main reasons that put students away from study.

Second, to obtain more general view of what interested and motivated the students passions for study, educators need to have the feedback of the learning process from the students, as well as their suggestions on to what extent that the teaching materials attratct them. Schoosl, for instance,should entitle students fill in a survey in order to know what students need to have more motivations on the study. More importantly, teachers, as the first person students communicate with on study, should encourage students express their opinion on whatever problems in relation to the teaching materials and courses.

However,it can be argued that students may not be able to have their own judgement on what is right for them and it is, particularly for primary students, true that students' need to have guidence on making their decision on what interest them most. So apart from students personal penchant,educatonal institutions and teachers be more prudent in considering the case of young students.

Sentence: That way student are able to have a better understanding of the knowledge and being more actively involved in the work.
Description: The fragment That way student is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: First, personally specking, whilst my assiduosity certainly helps me to maintain my work ethic,it is the the penchant that substain the working attitude and abet me to reach the goal.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the
Description: The fragment that substain the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace substain with verb, past tense

Sentence: I was able to spend the time on the one that I was enthusiastic with and attent the all classes, as well as striving to understand whatever confused me.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: While students need to have basic theoritical knowledge in order to further progress their education, their interestes and enthusiasm of the subjects are the categorical ingredients for improving the learning experience.
Error: theoritical Suggestion: theoretical
Error: interestes Suggestion: interested

Sentence: Although each indvidual has different approaches and penchants on the courses, teachers , on the basis of not digressing the purpose of materials and the fact that students in late age are with more comprhensive undestanding of the courses ,can work with what benefits students most and combine the feedbacks from the students other than being adherent to the sylibus.
Error: indvidual Suggestion: individual
Error: comprhensive Suggestion: comprehensive
Error: undestanding Suggestion: understanding

Error: specking Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: substain Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: assiduosity Suggestion: assiduity

Error: attent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: While courses have to ground studnets with a strong base, it is students' ethusiasm and willingness of learning that strengthens the base.
Error: ethusiasm Suggestion: enthusiasm
Error: studnets Suggestion: students

Sentence: Second, to obtain more general view of what interested and motivated the students passions for study, educators need to have the feedback of the learning process from the students, as well as their suggestions on to what extent that the teaching materials attratct them.
Error: attratct Suggestion: attract

Sentence: So apart from students personal penchant,educatonal institutions and teachers be more prudent in considering the case of young students.
Error: educatonal Suggestion: educational