Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.

Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.
Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.

The statement argues that education based on students’ interest and advice can motivate students to learn. Admittedly, the current education emphasizes on uniformity. Students should follow their teacher’s instructions and study whatever the courses require. Some pupils are not interested in drawing eggs on painting class, others are not motivated to dissect locusts on entomology class. The student-based education however, makes sure students follow their own desire and curiosity when studying and in some way proves to be superior than the traditional education style.

Surely the student...

Sentence: When I was in primary school, I was fascinated with the prehistoric dinosaurs and therefore, I bought books with illustrations of various species of dinosaurs and I buried in it.
Description: The fragment I buried in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace buried with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: It could be arduous task for a teacher who teaches contemporary writing to give aid to students who interested in sonnets.
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interested

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre