College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field

College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

College study, first step towards specialized learning process, and also college study is highly important because it gives shape to ones' future. According to me student should follow their choice of field raher than field, which has more jobs opportunity.

Firstly, interest is a very strong motivation or we can say it as force for learning. If student opted a program in which he/she has interest then definetly outcome of this will be positive. On the other hand, though bright student, who is attending a program just to grab high pay job unlikely to create interest in his subjects. So no effective learning will happen in later case. Also program which has only high job opportunity will create only job seekers, which further decrease number of innovators of that field. So interest plays a vital role here.

Secondly, we will talk about probability of success. There will be a straight outcome that anyone can deduce from first paragraph i.e. lack of interest leads to lack of thorough knowledge and this will leads to high chances of failurality. Lets take an example of software industry. We all know this field is growing more prosperously from last two decades than any other field. Naturally growth has brought out lots of job oppotunities with "high pay". And also no need say, students are giving preference to computer/IT related fields. But as per my knowedge very few people, from this industry, are really good programmers, innovators. And all of the remaining mejority mass are doing nothing but just following these chunk of computer gurus. This leads to either success, i.e. just copying others implementation, or failure.

Why students has to choose their college program with all respect of interest? As per my point view, there should not be aggregation of all bright students to only two or three fields having more jobs or high pay scale. Because, one can not predict after certain time period which indstry wiil be coming up above all. So at that time we will face scarcity of great innovators in that field. And our country can loose the chance to become leader in that field.

Finally, student of any background should choose higher study programs as per interest to achieve real success irrespective of job opportunity or pay scale.

Sentence: According to me student should follow their choice of field raher than field, which has more jobs opportunity.
Error: raher Suggestion: rater

Sentence: If student opted a program in which he/she has interest then definetly outcome of this will be positive.
Error: definetly Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: There will be a straight outcome that anyone can deduce from first paragraph i.e. lack of interest leads to lack of thorough knowledge and this will leads to high chances of failurality.
Error: failurality Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Naturally growth has brought out lots of job oppotunities with 'high pay'.
Error: oppotunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: But as per my knowedge very few people, from this industry, are really good programmers, innovators.
Error: knowedge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: And all of the remaining mejority mass are doing nothing but just following these chunk of computer gurus.
Error: mejority Suggestion: majority

Sentence: Because, one can not predict after certain time period which indstry wiil be coming up above all.
Error: indstry Suggestion: industry