Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the posit

Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position

Although studies and researches are very important for faculty in colleges and universities, the going-out action is also essential. It will benefit people working in the field they study, help the peofessors find the real problems encountered by the very practioners, and finally contribute the sociaty they live.

First, with all their professional knowledge, they can give some special gifts to the workers in their areas. They may have some questions about why they have to do this kind of SOP, what they should do if they encounter the conditions not mentioned in the instruction, and what small modification will make their performance better. All these problems, though tough for the workers because of lack of information and professional education, may be solved easily by those experts. Then, other than just teaching studants and researching the somewhat whimsy and impractical topics, they can benefit people.

Furthermore, listening to the questions from the workers, managers, technology designers, they may find out some insteresting problems they have never thought. Despite the dearth of notice, they may be crucial in the practical world. Those experts then may go back to their labs or study rooms, struggling for the answers for these intruguing, and often helpful subjects. It will turn out, regarding to the urgent needs from marketing or industrials, to be presents from charitable specialties.

In addition, with all these works outside the academic world, the sociaty will gain a lot. They may answer the questions which the solutions have been found long time ago while not well-known, and try to find a resolution which have not attracted much attention. What's more, they can give the workers some education, important to their vacations, as well as some edification, helpful for more briliant performance, which, as a result, will benefit the sociaty very much, comparable, or even outweighing, the importance of researches and teaching in schools.

In the end, all the faculty in colleges and universities should spend some time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach. In fact, the schoolds should ask them to do it, for there must be some refulgent professors with all longing to indulge themselves in academic world. Keeping it in mind, world and people living in it will lead better lives.

Sentence: It will benefit people working in the field they study, help the peofessors find the real problems encountered by the very practioners, and finally contribute the sociaty they live.
Error: sociaty Suggestion: society
Error: peofessors Suggestion: professors
Error: practioners Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Then, other than just teaching studants and researching the somewhat whimsy and impractical topics, they can benefit people.
Error: studants Suggestion: students

Sentence: Furthermore, listening to the questions from the workers, managers, technology designers, they may find out some insteresting problems they have never thought.
Error: insteresting Suggestion: interesting

Sentence: Those experts then may go back to their labs or study rooms, struggling for the answers for these intruguing, and often helpful subjects.
Error: intruguing Suggestion: intriguing

Sentence: In addition, with all these works outside the academic world, the sociaty will gain a lot.
Error: sociaty Suggestion: society

Sentence: What's more, they can give the workers some education, important to their vacations, as well as some edification, helpful for more briliant performance, which, as a result, will benefit the sociaty very much, comparable, or even outweighing, the importance of researches and teaching in schools.
Error: briliant Suggestion: brilliant
Error: edification Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sociaty Suggestion: society

Sentence: In fact, the schoolds should ask them to do it, for there must be some refulgent professors with all longing to indulge themselves in academic world.
Error: refulgent Suggestion: ?
Error: schoolds Suggestion: schools