Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to whic

Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Although studying in a foreign country is good, it is not necessary. There are many reasons needed to be deliberate for a long time before making the decision whether or not the students should study aboard. As a result, rather than asking their pupils to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country, schools should encourage them and provide them some financial aid, if they have gone through enough education.

First, the most important question of all is, of course, the economic condition. Studying aboard is expensive. Airplane tickets, food, living stuffs are all among the cost lists. For some rich kids, it is not a problem, while it is definitely the first priority on the check lists of the poor ones. They might eat two meals a day for cutting ther budget. Then, how could they think about making this luxary dream come true? It is the most crucial reason why schools should not make this requirement.

Furthermore, even if they are in financial aid or having enough money, they should have enough background such as languages and knowledge in their own mayor fields to have a meaningful one-semester tour. The requirement, if have to be established, should base on the situations, which overshadow the possibility that it is written in the regulation. Think about a freshman students lack of the ability to speak english, or even the insight in technology, which is his major apply for an american school, say Calth, for this requirement. What will be the outcome?

Moreover, the young, promising students, though good to see the foreign world, should consider their own study on their mayors first. Studying aboard may open their mind, but concentrating on their studies will make them prepared for success, promising and ready to shine. The most crucial elements for good learning and absorbing knowledge needed as more as possible are studying hard, other than going around.

In the end, even though studying aboard will give us a open heart, a different kind point of view, or even make us think our lives again, it is still not worth to be a requirement. There is still work students should do, that is, studying hard, and harder.

Sentence: The requirement, if have to be established, should base on the situations, which overshadow the possibility that it is written in the regulation.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to if and have

Sentence: They might eat two meals a day for cutting ther budget.
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Then, how could they think about making this luxary dream come true?
Error: luxary Suggestion: luxury