companies which hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently should spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary

the author here suggest that the companies which hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently should spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary. i agree with the author suggestion as it is the companies employees, from manger to a peon or from CEO to the workers who run the company, so they would be better familiar with the companies malfunction than the other consultant.

Evey department has its own loop holes which are known to the company people them self, as they are working for the company for a bis time span. The outside consultant are the other people who would just discover the company and find its malfunction, which can be wrong also. and they would suggest those solution which would be in effective and does not help the company to mushroom its progress.

also, it is the company employees which would understand better the needs of the company, the area where are they lagging from their com peters. if company listen to its workers suggestion the to other consultancy firms then they can be able to compete in the corporate market. for example if a company is in field of production and they manufacture steel components, it is the workers who would better know the changes require to make their production of good quality and with satiate quantity.

the customers are the most important to the company and it is the firm employees who know what type of their customer is, what are their needs, quality they want, and also the service. a foreign consultant may also fail to read all of the things correctly. for example, a computer service company services their patron every day a week and also 24 hours. the consultant suggests to make the service our short, which can make the company to loses its customer because of their new policy.

finally,i suggest that the company should take a feedback of their own workers and follow the suitable does and don's. this make them self dependent and help to improve their efficiency. also save their money which they spent on other consultancy firms.

Sentence: The outside consultant are the other people who would just discover the company and find its malfunction, which can be wrong also. and they would suggest those solution which would be in effective and does not help the company to mushroom its progress.
Description: The fragment The outside consultant is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

who know what type of their customer is, what are their needs, quality they want, and also the service. a foreign consultant may also fail to read all of the things correctly. for example, a computer service company services their patron every day a week and also 24 hours. the consultant suggests to make the service our short, which can make the company to loses its customer because of their new policy.
Description: The fragment the firm employees is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to services and their
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to service and our
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and loses

Sentence: finally,i suggest that the company should take a feedback of their own workers and follow the suitable does and don's. this make them self dependent and help to improve their efficiency. also save their money which they spent on other consultancy firms.
Description: The fragment this make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular