"Despite opposition from some residents of West Roseville, the arguments in favor of merging the townships of Hamden and North Hamden are overwhelming. First, residents in both townships are confused about which authority to contact when they need a servi

"Despite opposition from some residents of West Roseville, the arguments in favor of merging the townships of Hamden and North Hamden are overwhelming. First, residents in both townships are confused about which authority to contact when they need a service; for example, the police department in Roseville receives many calls from residents of West Roseville. This sort of confusion would be eliminated with the merger. Second, the savings in administrative costs would be enormous, since services would no longer be duplicated: we would have only one fire chief, one tax department, one mayor, and so on. And no jobs in city government would be lost - employees could simply be reassigned. Most importantly, the merger will undoubtedly attract business investments as it did when the townships of Hamden and North Hamden merged ten years ago."

The argument is in respect of the merging the townships of Roseville and West Roseville are welcoming and appreciating by the resident of the Roseville despite opposition from some residents of West Roseville. The writer supports this recommendation but he has some hypothetical thoughts in respect of the mearging of the townships. He is palcing few reasons of asuumptions for explaining that. The first reason stating by him is that"residents in both townships are confused about which authority to contact when they need service" he gives example that the police department in Roseville receives many calls from residents of west Roseville, Second presumption is that "there is a confusion which is eliminated because of savings in administrative cost would be enormous, since services would no longer be duplicated and no job loss in city government - employees couls be reassigned" and the third presumption is that the merger will undoubtedly attract the business investments as it did when the townships of Hamden and North Hamden merged ten years ago". The arguments is baseless because it based on assumption and presumption and argument needs some constructive anylasis of all the things.

The first presupposition given by the penman is that "residents in both townships are confused about which authority to contact when they need service" he gives example that the police department in Roseville receives many calls from residents of west Roseville. Here the writer himself fails to understand what the merger is then how would he able to understand the residents. Because merger is not like mixing two things together in literal sense. Its obvious that when two towns are mearging thre has to be a reason and the goverment was thought about that. There must be educating people about new township, about new laws etc. before doing so. And it should be a common sense that before forwarding a big step the govenment always does some thing which is beneficial for the both residents otherwise they would face a huge difficulties. Therefore, the author fails to support the recommendation which is base on this presupposition.

The second assuption is that there is a confusion which is eliminated because of "savings in administrative cost would be enormous, since services would no longer be duplicated" and "no job loss in city government - employees couls be reassigned". This argument also is a baseless and not convincing because he states savings in administrative cost would be enormous because there is only one fire chief, one tax department, one mayor but he fails to explains that what would likely to happened if there is only one fire chief, one tax department, one mayor?. Whether they fail to perform duty or whether they are not capable to handle both towns simulteniously?. Writer fails to give the proper reason to support his assumption. And upon that he made a statement that "no job loss in city government - employees couls be reassigned". He fails to explain that the government creats a new jobs for those people who lost their jobs in this big contract.

The final and third reason is given by the writer on the basis of presumption that the merger will undoubtedly attract the business investments as it did when the townships of Hamden and North Hamden merged ten years ago". This is the hight of the foolness because the writer should know that the financial or statistical analysis are always based on some fixed and constructive graphs not on assumption and presumptions. He gives the example of merging of Hamden and North Hamden ten years ago. He is not clear to uderstand that what was the reason of merging and what the reason of attraction of business investments?. Hamden and North Hamden was merged ten year before at that time business inustries are not developed as today. Hamden and North Hamden has so much vacate land and basic necessities for investments at that time but the Roseville and West roseville has nothing like that. This town is purely a small town with lots of townhouses. People are cool and place is very quite. If anybody does business invesment there it will ruin the beauty of that town. So the authers assumption is totally baseless.

On the given assumptions, presumption and presupposition that the author fails to convince the recommendation and is not logically sound. Authour needs some constructive argument to support the recommendation which strainghted his argument.

Sentence: This argument also is a baseless and not convincing because he states savings in administrative cost would be enormous because there is only one fire chief, one tax department, one mayor but he fails to explains that what would likely to happened if there is only one fire chief, one tax department, one mayor?.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and explains
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and happened

Sentence: The writer supports this recommendation but he has some hypothetical thoughts in respect of the mearging of the townships.
Error: mearging Suggestion: merging ?

Sentence: He is palcing few reasons of asuumptions for explaining that.
Error: asuumptions Suggestion: assumptions
Error: palcing Suggestion: pacing

Sentence: The first reason stating by him is that'residents in both townships are confused about which authority to contact when they need service' he gives example that the police department in Roseville receives many calls from residents of west Roseville, Second presumption is that 'there is a confusion which is eliminated because of savings in administrative cost would be enormous, since services would no longer be duplicated and no job loss in city government - employees couls be reassigned' and
Error: couls Suggestion: could

Sentence: The arguments is baseless because it based on assumption and presumption and argument needs some constructive anylasis of all the things.
Error: anylasis Suggestion: analysis

Sentence: Its obvious that when two towns are mearging thre has to be a reason and the goverment was thought about that.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: And it should be a common sense that before forwarding a big step the govenment always does some thing which is beneficial for the both residents otherwise they would face a huge difficulties.
Error: govenment Suggestion: government

Sentence: The second assuption is that there is a confusion which is eliminated because of 'savings in administrative cost would be enormous, since services would no longer be duplicated' and 'no job loss in city government - employees couls be reassigned'.
Error: couls Suggestion: could
Error: assuption Suggestion: assumption

Sentence: Whether they fail to perform duty or whether they are not capable to handle both towns simulteniously?.
Error: simulteniously Suggestion: simultaneously

Sentence: And upon that he made a statement that 'no job loss in city government - employees couls be reassigned'.
Error: couls Suggestion: could

Sentence: He fails to explain that the government creats a new jobs for those people who lost their jobs in this big contract.
Error: creats Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He is not clear to uderstand that what was the reason of merging and what the reason of attraction of business investments?.
Error: uderstand Suggestion: understand

Sentence: Hamden and North Hamden was merged ten year before at that time business inustries are not developed as today.
Error: inustries Suggestion: industries

Sentence: Hamden and North Hamden has so much vacate land and basic necessities for investments at that time but the Roseville and West roseville has nothing like that.
Error: roseville Suggestion: ?

Sentence: If anybody does business invesment there it will ruin the beauty of that town.
Error: invesment Suggestion: investment

Sentence: So the authers assumption is totally baseless.
Error: authers Suggestion: authors

Sentence: Authour needs some constructive argument to support the recommendation which strainghted his argument.
Error: strainghted Suggestion: ?

No. of Words: 733 350 (The introduction could be shorter. write the essay in half an hour)