Education institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

The Statement emphasis on responsibility of education institution to show correct path to the prospective students who are advent towards pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. In order to succeed it is necessary for an individual to follow correct path.

Educations institutes are considered are considered pioneer of students career. They can lead a students career to acme. In educational institutes we have plethora of subjects. Students from all over the world try to get enrolled themselves in best education institutes. The statement that Education institutions have...

Sentence: Educations institutes are considered are considered pioneer of students career.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Educations and institutes
Suggestion: Refer to students and career

Sentence: They can lead a students career to acme.

Sentence: Some students solemnity for life and career, they get digressed from right path and hence select wrong field.
Suggestion: Refer to students and solemnity

Sentence: If a prospective student is adherent to a subject he realise that he can work upon it and can have a savoring future ahead in this field, if at that time the educational institutions dissuade that student from pursuing that field of study as per the institute premonition of the students unlikeliness to succeed after going through past records of student then this will be an injustice to that student.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre