Education will be truly effective only when it is specifically designed to meet the individual needs and interests of each student.

When it comes to the issue whether educational system should be designed to meet the individual needs and interests, a myriad of ideas are held by different people. Indeed, when a student focuses on developing his interests, he has more chances to achieve greatness in his talent. However, it is impossible for teachers to instruct each student based on their needs and interests because of lacking time and energy. Moreover, educators have to deal with the conflicts between individual needs and social needs. If educators ignore the needs of the society, graduates may face the trouble to find jobs when they enter the society. Therefore, I partially agree with the speakers. From my view, eudcational system should guide students to develop their interests and consider the needs of society to instruct students.

Firstly, every individual is unique. To hanlde the differences among students, there is a need to design an education system that intends to meet the requirements of students. Teachers should help students to develop their own interests and needs. "The interest is the best teacher", as the saying goes. Students even study their favorite curriculums on their own initiative. If these curriculums meets with their curiority on science and art, they may make great advancement on these fields when they in adult. Education has the responsiblity to teach students the basic knowledge and clutivate these stduents' interest. If students are interested in some aspects, they would be guided to learn more knowledge on these aspect and the education will be more effective.

However, the overemphasis on developing of students' interests would incur these unexpected consequeces. The education system also has the duty to teach students basic knowlege of the science and art. In another way, they should teach common sence. Students who hate maths may would refute to learn it. However, they really need these knowledge to live in the world. These things are the tools and skills for their living. Moreover, when the needs of individual conflict with the social and national needs, the teachers and students should come together to find a way to balance these needs. If only the invidual needs is met, there would be problematic. These students who don't meet the requirment of the society may hard to find a job in today's grim time. Thus, the teachers should take measures to assure the education to meet the requiremnt of the society.

In the morden world, educations should not only inspire the intrests of students but also meet the need of the society.

Sentence: If these curriculums meets with their curiority on science and art, they may make great advancement on these fields when they in adult.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to they and in

Sentence: If only the invidual needs is met, there would be problematic.
Description: The fragment the invidual needs is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: From my view, eudcational system should guide students to develop their interests and consider the needs of society to instruct students.
Error: eudcational Suggestion: educational

Sentence: To hanlde the differences among students, there is a need to design an education system that intends to meet the requirements of students.
Error: hanlde Suggestion: handle

Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: curiority Suggestion: curiosity

Sentence: Education has the responsiblity to teach students the basic knowledge and clutivate these stduents' interest.
Error: clutivate Suggestion: cultivate
Error: stduents Suggestion: students
Error: responsiblity Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: However, the overemphasis on developing of students' interests would incur these unexpected consequeces.
Error: consequeces Suggestion: consequences

Sentence: The education system also has the duty to teach students basic knowlege of the science and art.
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: In another way, they should teach common sence.
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: invidual Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: requirment Suggestion: requirement

Sentence: Thus, the teachers should take measures to assure the education to meet the requiremnt of the society.
Error: requiremnt Suggestion: requirement

Sentence: In the morden world, educations should not only inspire the intrests of students but also meet the need of the society.
Error: intrests Suggestion: interests
Error: morden Suggestion: modern