Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Many people believe that the students are not aware enough to choose their fileds of study themselves. They claim that there should be a responsibility on educational institutes to convince the students not to take certain fields of study which they are unlikely to succeed in. This prediction of failure is only from the point of view the institute.

However I believe that the students have to choose freely their fields of study. They only need few guidance from the instructor to inform him with the new fields and the new concepts he will lear in each one. After than the instructor has to leave him to think freely and select the field he wants without any pressure.

My question to those people is how can we tell which field the student will succeed in and which one he will not? How can the educational institue know that this student will not succeed in a certain field? Actually, No one knows his real capabilities until he discovers them himself.

For this reason, the student has to try new things as much as he can to know which field he will like most and to know which field he will be more innovative in. In my view, trying new fields will increase the level of creativity in the learning process.

On the opposite side is the case when the institute forces a certain field of study on the student. This may have a bad influence on the student himself and his study. The student may not succeed in a field of study that he does not like.

To sum up, forming pressure on a student in selecting his study field may have negative impact on him and on his study. On the other hand, allowing him to choose freely will give him better chance for innovation and creativity.

Sentence: How can the educational institue know that this student will not succeed in a certain field?
Error: institue Suggestion: institute