Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

It is true that some people spend their lives studying/struggling in one area and ultimately do not succeed and mostly this is due to lack of knowledge and exposure about the realities of that profession in their student life .True meaning of “Education” is not just books and grades ,it’s about overall personality development and finding things one is passionate about. In my opinion it is the responsibility of the institutions to educate students about the various options available to them so they can make well informed decisions .A student might be disappointed initially if someone dissuades him/her but in longer run it will beneficial for as he/she may find something else that he/she excels at.

It is better still if an institute can inculcate a culture of quest for knowledge among students ,then they themselves will try to find or make an attempt to learn. In most cases students are never exposed to the realities of different professional fields .They are generally are exposed to media and they only know about professions that are either glamorous ,well paid and end up regretting their decisions for eg a student who might be excellent in painting might take up acting only because he sees the glamour behind it and may not succeed . This is were educational institutions must step in ,every field or profession has it’s own unique value.

One might argue that even if an institute does give sufficient guidance and is able to find an apt profession for a student it will not ensure success. This is true but in every case exceptions do exist there are numerous examples where college/high school dropouts have made an impact , they have questioned social conventions, organization structure etc. Therefore Institutions need to find a balance between dissuading students and educating them about other choices. It is the overall holistic development of a student that matters the most.

To conclude we can say that an institutions responsibility is to motivate and students to do what they love the most, even if they fail sometimes they should never forget their ultimate goal and along the way they should always remember that working towards welfare of others, taking a sense of pride in the work they do are the true measure of success.

Sentence: In my opinion it is the responsibility of the institutions to educate students about the various options available to them so they can make well informed decisions .A student might be disappointed initially if someone dissuades him/her but in longer run it will beneficial for as he/she may find something else that he/she excels at.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and beneficial

Sentence: To conclude we can say that an institutions responsibility is to motivate and students to do what they love the most, even if they fail sometimes they should never forget their ultimate goal and along the way they should always remember that working towards welfare of others, taking a sense of pride in the work they do are the true measure of success.
Suggestion: Refer to institutions and responsibility

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.