Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

The statement is implying that authorities of educational institutions should have the right to veto the student's decisions for their future fields of study; whenever they feel it does not feet to them. In fact, the main goal of such discipline is "helping inexperienced young students to avoid wrong steps under the guide and supervision of an older expert". However, here are some points that should be underlined. To begins, one may ask "what does Success mean to any individual person?" Then, it comes to the next point that whether it is moral to ignore a human's right of freely making decision, assuming he/she is prone to make a mistake, or not? Finally, it should be elucidated if a mistake conveys the same meaning for all people or not?

Successfulness is a quality and nobody has ever made a standard unit for measuring success. A situation, which might be concluded as a total failure by an individual, will prove to be a successful position for another. For instance, being a researcher who spends most of her/his time at a laboratory, focusing on tiny cellular samples, seems miserable and gloomy for one who loves inter-personal communications or seeks fame and popularity.

Consider a person with healthy mind and free will, who is not allowed to take the rout he/she wants to, based on the theory that assumes an inexperienced young person is unable to take the correct route to dignity; it simply meets the criteria of a dictatorship. Actually, almost nobody can confidently claim that a given person has the quality of being successful in one issue or another. Albert Einstein is a typical example of a student who once had the reputation of an awfully dull student who would never be able to finish even elementary school. In spite of the teachers' judgments, Einstein became a revolutionary scientist who change the world by his famous formula, E=M.C2. According to his teachers, Einstein could hardly ever be a salesman at a box office; but he turned to be a scientist of the history. Paternalistic approach in this case, would have let to a disappointing loss, instead of glorious win.

However, a question arises: what if a student makes a decision on the basis of distorted or unrealistic facts? Who should be blamed in that case? It is clear that an inexperienced student, who might have been influenced by superficial unrealistic fads, should be helped to modify her/his insight to a particular issue in order to examine a decision in all aspects and contently decide an appropriate future plan.

In conclusion, I totally disagree with interfering with what is known as the "free will" of an individual; however, I believe that authorities should supply the students' minds with clear and correct information to let them make informed decisions for their future field of study.

Sentence: In spite of the teachers' judgments, Einstein became a revolutionary scientist who change the world by his famous formula, E=M.C2.
Description: The fragment who change the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense