Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

What is success? Success is defined differently by different people. One person's success can be another person's failure. It can only be determined through the perception of the indivudal. Therefore, no one has the authority to say if a person has failed or succeed; especially an educational instituation. Educational institutions are set up to provide students with the information and necessary tools for them to succeed in life, regardless of their chosen field of study.

It is not the responsiblity of the univeristy or school to dissaude students from pursing their desired major because the institution believe the students may not excel in life with that degree.That does more damage than good. Not only will it devalue the students autonomy to choose what they want to study, but it may also causes resentment from the students towards the institution. The job of a university or school is to guide the students and provide them with advisors in their chosen field to help students when they have questions concerning their career path. When a student feels that his or her field of study does not provide much work opportunities, they may on their own choose to switch major.

Another thing an instituion could do is to provide a list of questionaires for students to fill out, in regard to their major. The survey would include questions such as: Why have you chosen this field? What are you planning to do with this degree? How will studying this field benefit you in your career? What is your career goal? These are a few questions that could be asked to get the student to start thinking logically about their field of study, and if it is practical enough for them to apply it to the real world. Also, the school could provide the percentage of job opportunities the student could expect from the job market after graduation. This will help give students to have a clearer perception of how valuable their degree will be.

This is all an educational institution can do; provide students with the necessary tools to do their own research and seek advices. It is not the instution job to dictate a student's educational career. Some people have just the desire to learn and obtain degrees because they have the means to do so. Others seek to excel in the business world or medical field because it has been their childhood aspiration. The choice of success if not for the eductional institution to make, but the individual students.

Sentence: It can only be determined through the perception of the indivudal.
Error: indivudal Suggestion: individual

Sentence: Therefore, no one has the authority to say if a person has failed or succeed; especially an educational instituation.
Error: instituation Suggestion: institution

Sentence: It is not the responsiblity of the univeristy or school to dissaude students from pursing their desired major because the institution believe the students may not excel in life with that degree.That does more damage than good.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: dissaude Suggestion: dissuade
Error: responsiblity Suggestion: responsibility
Error: univeristy Suggestion: university

Sentence: Another thing an instituion could do is to provide a list of questionaires for students to fill out, in regard to their major.
Error: instituion Suggestion: institution
Error: questionaires Suggestion: questionnaires

Sentence: It is not the instution job to dictate a student's educational career.
Error: instution Suggestion: instruction

Sentence: The choice of success if not for the eductional institution to make, but the individual students.
Error: eductional Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.278 0.35 You didn't argue well.