Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

I am agree with given statement, that schools, colleges should guide their students for better future. And even I think it's a part of their duty to dissuade student, if any, following wrong field.

Firstly, teachers know their pupils better than their parents, because they have wide perspective vision than parents. For example, if child tell to parents that he wants to become an architect, then parents will feel proud for him. But on contrary, teacher know that he is not good at drawings. Then what should be the future of that child you think? So here point comes out is, teacher knows students well, while thier parents have biased perception.

Teachers have passed through number of case studies and that helps them to predict students further successful step towards bright future. At higher school level, teachers actually see student growing from a child to teenager. During these phase, all students are under continuous observation made by teachers. In this case teachers are more expert than their parents to consult students for better future or even warn them to not follow certain fields, where they unlikely to succeed.

As per my observation, younger students follow the trend, what their best friends or seniors do. Of course, some of these choose their future very wisely but not all of them. Younger minds are tender to act whatever they feel is good. Temporary result of these may be good but eventually deleterious to upcoming life. So what I think, it's a moral duty for teachers to help students or to consult them. Parents also in this case will give support to teachers.

In the end before wrapping up, educational institutes are not just meant for learning, taking exams, passing with higher grades. Rather it's an auspicious place of society, where actual future of nation is getting generated. And so that I am totally agree with the stated thought that teachers should be responsible for students bright future, so that society will progress in positive direction.

Sentence: I am agree with given statement, that schools, colleges should guide their students for better future.
Suggestion: agree is a verb. remove am. I agree with the given statement, that schools, colleges should guide their students for better future.

Sentence: For example, if child tell to parents that he wants to become an architect, then parents will feel proud for him.
Description: The fragment child tell to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tell with verb, past participle

Sentence: So here point comes out is, teacher knows students well, while thier parents have biased perception.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater