Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Students spend most of the time at schools, teachers play vital part in making up their thoughts and interests. Educational institutions are base of one’s career. Educational institutions should feel mere responsible in persuading the students to build their career. I believe educational institutions have responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

I’ve couple of reasons to come up with the above statement. Firstly Students can’t get into right path of their career because of the flaws they make in choosing the fields they fit to. Most of the students face such problems in making a right decision, they opt a field of their interest or they are passionate to, which may be irrelevant to their capabilities. Some choose their path due to the illusions and the disbeliefs they have. These flaws, illusions have to be eliminated and it’s the responsibility of the educational institution to dissuade students from pursuing field of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Teachers know better about the capabilities of a student, moreover he/she can analyze a student in the way he can succeed. Else they can persuade and guide them in achieving success in their field of interest. Many consultancies came up in the society to make commerce of this issue when students are left out with the weaknesses in schooling in building up their careers. In simple, if educational institutions doesn’t play responsibly in making up a way to the students career, it become business to the some people and mean while student may not succeed in his path.

Here by I conclude educational institutions should persuade as well as guide students in achieving their interests and pay responsibility in dissuading the students from pursuing the fields in which they may not be likely to succeed.

Sentence: In simple, if educational institutions doesn't play responsibly in making up a way to the students career, it become business to the some people and mean while student may not succeed in his path.
Description: The fragment it become business is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: Here by I conclude educational institutions should persuade as well as guide students in achieving their interests and pay responsibility in dissuading the students from pursuing the fields in which they may not be likely to succeed.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to by and I