Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.

I strongly disagree that the educational institutions should encourage students to pursue the fields of study which have the more possibility to make money. Although the current situation is quite tough for most people to sustain their daily expenses, but I find that choosing the certain field that encouraged just because of the higher possibility to make money is ridiculous on several grounds.

To begin with, encouraging people to pursue the lucrative career is no doubt that every person wants to do, but it becomes doubtful when it comes to choose the certain lucrative field of study. How do people be classified the certain area to the lucrative one? Maybe the prediction is based on the current trends, but it's extremely impossible to predict that the area which flourishes now will be in the same situation. In addition, the policy to abet students to choose certain lucrative fields of study will pose some serious problems, like the elevating number of people in the resemble areas, the rising shortage of the employees in those which had been classified to the so-called poor field, and the collapse of a majority of company because of being identified as the unpromising fields. Under no circumstance does this policy make sense.

Moreover, the policy focuses on only one purpose- making money. Students should not be educated to be like that, they are encouraged to chase their dream and utilize their innovation and imagination to ameliorate the whole society in the country which contributes to be more competitive around the world. For example, the production of bicycles, prone to be categorized in the unpromising field, seems very simple and lack of high-tech skills. However, the company, named Giant, not only makes profit from it, but also introduces its country to the world and glorifies it.

In final analysis, in order to make the entire society better without bias, I'm not convincing that students should be told to choose the specific fields of study.