Educator's should take student's interest into account when planning the content of the course they teach.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure t

Educator's should take student's interest into account when planning the content of the course they teach.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The statement made about planning of the content of the courses based on students' interests might not be a good choice. It is the educators that educate students about the various phenomenon occurring around them. Educators give the students a insight into what is there outside in the world, and how things work. Students from their very beginning are guided by their educators no matter the interests of students. Educators do look into what interests the students and help them in achieving their goals in that field.

A single course in which the students is interested in, might not be sufficient to i impart knowledge about other things which are important for his survival as well. For example, a student interested in courses pertaining to gadgets and computers is most likely to become a software engineer. In the future he might end up inventing a new gadget, which would be very useful to others if sold in the market. It might end up having a high demand in the future. But since he didn't learn any courses relates to business and management skills, he is unaware about how to sell the product. Hence his invention becomes useless to others.

Also, it is the responsibility of the educators to let the students know about various filed of study out there. If a students is interested in a course since his childhood, then it might be because he didn't know about other courses as those courses weren't recognized as the students interest by the educators. But you never know if the student might excel in a field he didn't know about and bring about significant discoveries in it. For example, in many societies children are trained in very limited courses related to either engineering or medicine. One might actually be good at these courses, and that student would assume that those are his field of interests, because he hasn't come across any other courses. He wouldn't if he would find other courses interesting because he hasn't come across them. Thus the educators continue to teach courses pertaining to engineering and medicine. If the student was made aware of other courses available like Geology or Law, then the student might have showed more proclivity towards the other courses.

Thus a educator has to teach the students about all the necessary courses even if the courses do not come under the field of interest of the student.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 410 while No. of Different Words: 184

You may check out the new GRE issue pattern:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…