educators should teach facts only after their students have studied the ideas, trends and concepts that help explain those facts.

every educators has their own to teach their students, by spoon feeding, cram the course but this hampers the students real subject knowledge. therefore, educators should teach facts only after their students the ideas, trends and concepts that help explain those facts.

everyone know by this approach students not only get the real knowledge but also the clear picture of what is the thing that text book is referring towards. studying the ideas, trends also improve their self studying ability and they can able to burn the lamps for more hours.

in addition, this way of learning would abort the option of cram the subject and create their mind ability to think more practically rather than a pedantic one. for example, fro economics field, if an educator teaching their student the case study first. students would just sandwich the notes in their mind. rather, educators should encourage students to have an overview over all the basic economic terms which would help them in understand the case studies better.

moreover, it ease the work of educators also and they can explore the subject more teach their students every possible point or view about the subject.
in the final analysis, a synchronize way in which both educator and student work for better knowledge, student first getting the terms and concepts and then educators reveal the facts of the subject.

Sentence: everyone know by this approach students not only get the real knowledge but also the clear picture of what is the thing that text book is referring towards. studying the ideas, trends also improve their self studying ability and they can able to burn the lamps for more hours.
Description: The fragment everyone know by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: moreover, it ease the work of educators also and they can explore the subject more teach their students every possible point or view about the subject. in the final analysis, a synchronize way in which both educator and student work for better knowledge, student first getting the terms and concepts and then educators reveal the facts of the subject.
Description: The fragment it ease the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ease with verb, past tense

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12

First step for you is writing the essay with more vocabulary words.