Educators should teach facts only after their students have studied the ideas trends and concepts that help explain those facts

Educators should teach facts only after their students have studied the ideas, trends, and concepts that help explain those facts.

Knowledge is power. In modern days this knowledge can be gathered or taught through a systematic way which can be termed as education system. One of the most important element of the education system is the educators along with the curriculum, the education materials, the evaluation process and the student itself. There had been long debate regarding the efficiency of the modern education system and different elements have been hinted at for the failure of the education system to disseminate the knowledge among the students in an effective way. The above statement of the author also criticize the role of the educators in this modern education system and emphasize on teaching the ideas, concepts and the trends prior to teaching the facts itself. Even though the statement seems to be very forthright, failure to understand the intrinsic means may easily mislead a person. So before drawing any hasty conclusion i would like to present my understanding regarding these matters first.

Facts are defines as the incidence that have already happened or may the experiences. Where as trends,concepts or ideas are generated because of questions such as why, when, how etc.For example if we consider the fact that the moon moves round the earth then the concept may be the gravitional force. The concept of gravitional force comes when the question 'why' is made. So point that was made here by the author was the sequence that the educators should follow while teaching the students. In that case i would like to say that before going into the in depth discussion it is important to draw a border line between the concepts and the facts and it is very difficult as we not at the beginning of anything. So when you start in middle of something then the concepts comes later while explaining the facts. But when you want to start something then the concepts turn out to be imagination. That's why depending on the type of the student the methodology may be of different.

In case of primary classes I think the best way is to describe the fact first and then to explain the concepts behind and then to illustrate some other facts relation the concepts. Such as if you need to explain technology you need to first give the example of the iron machine. Then you can easily explain the concept of resistance and it's role in heat production.

On the other hand through the systemic education if someone becomes competent enough then he can generate the concepts and come up with facts through the research.

In conclusion as most of the educational institute are dedicated to teach the students so that they can develop their thoughts and concepts and come up with out-of-box imagination the best way is to introduce them with the existing facts and explain the concepts behind. Explanation of the concepts without illustartions may overwhelm the understanding of the students.

Sentence: In that case i would like to say that before going into the in depth discussion it is important to draw a border line between the concepts and the facts and it is very difficult as we not at the beginning of anything.
Description: The word i is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to i
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to the and in

Sentence: In conclusion as most of the educational institute are dedicated to teach the students so that they can develop their thoughts and concepts and come up with out-of-box imagination the best way is to introduce them with the existing facts and explain the concepts behind.
Description: The fragment the educational institute is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Explanation of the concepts without illustartions may overwhelm the understanding of the students.
Error: illustartions Suggestion: illustrations