Essay topics: The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.
Admittedly, the speaker's claim is reasonable regarding that the country's citizens is the essential component of the country, thus the priority responsible for a country's leaders is to ensure its citizens the well-being. However, when it comes to many other affairs that also need to deal with by leaders, it is unfair to examine the effectiveness of them only depend on the quality of people's lives.
Undoubtedly, a leader lack of some individuals qualities to some extent if their people's life level is lower. For example, in nascent South Africa, the leader unreasonable paid much more attention on defending their nature environment rather than trying to offer the people's richer lives. The people have to face up to danger to catch and kill the white rhinoceros that against the established laws, once they are found by the police, they have to face the several years criminal lives. In the case, it is difficult for us to say that the leader is effective on governing their people. However, we need also to admit that whether a leader is effective or not in treating their people is to most extent depends on their people's opinion rather that the people in other countries. Take the North Africa for example, nearly all of the people in the world know that the citizens in that country live a poverty life: they nearly cannot afford the pork. However, the people themselves argue that they live are rich and pretty well and they are very loyalty to their leader. Though we cannot understand their mind, we need to promise there is the case in the world.
Besides, i argue that it is unfair to examine the effectiveness of a leader merely by the respect, because for a leader, there are also many others affairs need him to address. Soviet union, though their people is not rich, however, the leader pay more attention on developing their military affair which deter some countries and successfully become a powerhouse and a leader in the world at that time. Thus , it it not rational to comment that a leader is not effective, after all, their country had a big process on military.
Last but not least, sometime, the effectiveness of a leader is not significant regarding that time for every leader to govern their country is in limited. In the sense, the effectiveness of a country needs the effort of several leaders,maybe during the government of the third leader, the economy of the country is increasing, however, it is not rational to attribute all the effectiveness on the leader without consideration of his previous leaders' effort.
In sum, we should not examine a leader's effectiveness only by the well-being of that country's citizens, instead, it is more critical to judge depend on their overall behaviours.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||Dorsa20||40||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||siamakd||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||siamakd||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||aminn||30||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 weeks ago||sanmv||67.5||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||aarkadatta||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||aarkadatta||55||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||shefali saxena||62.2222||Read full essay|
- The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens. (54.4444)
- The following appeared in a memo at XYZ company."When XYZ lays off employees, it pays Delany Personnel Firm to offer those employees assistance in creating résumés and developing interviewing skills, if they so desire. Laid-off employees have benefited gr (80)
- The vice president of human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Internet use from their (42.2222)
- The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth. (69)
- The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people. (48.6667)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (57.5)
- Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals (54.090899999999998)
- 63The following recommendation was made by the president and administrative staff of Grove College, a private institution, to the college's governing committee."We recommend that Grove College preserve its century-old tradition of all-female education rat (70)
- argument：The following appeared in the summary of a study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia.A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salic (65)
- Claim: Colleges and universities should specify all required courses and eliminate elective courses in order to provide clear guidance for students.Reason: College students—like people in general—prefer to follow directions rather than make their own deci (54)