Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to

Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Although it is important that people act and work for justice of the society, we still have to follow the laws seemed unjust, hoping they will be superseded in the future. Though unjust as the ways it affected people, every law has its role in stablizing the society. As a result, the order of our nation will be broken if we just disobey them. The best way to treat this situation is via struggling for better laws, and dicard the old ones.

First, every rule has the effect in enhance the foundation of the society. Regulations, as they named, are established to reinforce the peace, stability, and orders ofr our society, no matter just, partial, or even evil one. For example, the foundation the Indian's law standing on is the discrimination written in their well-believed religion. They believe the black in their society are the worst kind of people, and should always be slaves, even in today's world. Despite how absurd it is seemed, it still firmly roots in the Indian society to such an extent, that the whole nation will collapse if the rules are broken.

Furthermore, since the effect of these laws, the order of the society will be destructed if we try to disobey them. It is ridiculous that we have to follow these rules even though the purpose and intention of the policies are the benefit of, say, the leading party or some minor group, as in the view of the majority who treat the laws as unjust. However, the rules are deep-rooted in the center of the society, even the traditional culture, simply violating them will result in a debacle of the nation, a totally disaster.

In addition, the best way to solve these enigmas is figuring out better laws and repeal the old ones. To try to find better laws, the formers of the rules ought take jutice in to great account, throwing partiality and benifit of oneselves in to trach can, deliberating every effect the statement in the laws may have. With the laws based on jutice, integraty and disinterest, the peace of society will be more strengthened, which results in stablizing the nation much more.

In the end, rather than simplying disobey the unjust laws, we have to struggle for the answer for this predicament, that is, better rules, and replace the bad with new, novice, and, most crucial of all, just ones, dreaming for a more peaceful, safer, and juster world, as a utopia.

Sentence: First, every rule has the effect in enhance the foundation of the society.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and enhance

Sentence: However, the rules are deep-rooted in the center of the society, even the traditional culture, simply violating them will result in a debacle of the nation, a totally disaster.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to totally and disaster

Sentence: Though unjust as the ways it affected people, every law has its role in stablizing the society.
Error: stablizing Suggestion: stabilizing

Sentence: The best way to treat this situation is via struggling for better laws, and dicard the old ones.
Error: dicard Suggestion: discard

Sentence: To try to find better laws, the formers of the rules ought take jutice in to great account, throwing partiality and benifit of oneselves in to trach can, deliberating every effect the statement in the laws may have.
Error: jutice Suggestion: justice
Error: trach Suggestion: tract
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: With the laws based on jutice, integraty and disinterest, the peace of society will be more strengthened, which results in stablizing the nation much more.
Error: integraty Suggestion: integrate
Error: jutice Suggestion: justice