The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."The population on Balmer Island doubles during the summer months. During the summer, then, the town council of Balmer Island should decrease the maximum number of moped rentals

The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette.
"The population on Balmer Island doubles during the summer months. During the summer, then, the town council of Balmer Island should decrease the maximum number of moped rentals allowed at each of the island's six moped and bicycle rental companies from 50 per day to 30 per day. This will significantly reduce the number of summertime accidents involving mopeds and pedestrians. The neighboring island of Torseau actually saw a 50 percent reduction in moped accidents last year when Torseau's town council enforced similar limits on moped rentals. To help reduce moped accidents, therefore, we should also enforce these limitations during the summer months."
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

While it is true that reduction in number of rentals per day from 50 to 30 will decrease the traffic resulting in less congestion on roads but it is not specified that what is the actual figure of number of mopeds taken on rent every day.Moreover ,By citing the example of a neighboring island , we can’t compare it for conditions in Balmer island as it is not necessary that both islands have same atmospheric conditions.Arguer has made extraneous assumptions without considering every detail.

Isn’t it somewhat confounding that suddenly in summer the population of the island becomes double .While a tourist will prefer a pleasant weather over summer to spend holidays than the people doubling the population should not be tourists & if they are not tourists then they can be native of that island which have some different purpose like trade to come on island in summer season.If that will be true then there is no benefit of reducing every day rental of moped bike because a native person have his own vehicle .

Moreover ,the neighboring island can be famous for its tourists activity & a significant number of tourists have been visiting it all around the year.When in such condition a ban is put on the rental allowance of moped then there will be sure decrease in number of mopeds plying on the roads 7 resulting in less accidents.Also,the arguer has not stated whether the same limits are put on the moped rentals because the rental can also be decreased by increasing the rent of moped & for tourists it is not a major concern.

As all assumption made by arguer are unrealistic so the limitation of number of rents is not a solution to reduce the number of accident on island but some other steps should be taken like broadening the roads,making separate pathways for people so that there will be less congestion resulting in less number of accidents.

Some sentences are too long.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.