The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a local newspaper in Masontown:" If we want to save money on municipal garbage disposal fees, we need to encourage our residents to recycle more. Last year, our neighboring town, Hayesworth, passed a law

The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a local newspaper in Masontown:
" If we want to save money on municipal garbage disposal fees, we need to encourage our residents to recycle more. Last year, our neighboring town, Hayesworth, passed a law requiring that all households recycle paper and glass, or pay a fine. Since that time, Hayesworth has seen its garbage disposal costs significantly decreased. If we implemented an advertising campaign encouraging our residents to recycle, Masontown would also save money on disposal of its waste."

The author of this argument states that to save money on municipal garbage disposal fees, Masontown residents need to be encouraged to recycle more. He goes on to compare Masontown with Hayesworth town. He states that the law passed, about a year ago in Hayesworth town, on recyclying has helped Hayesworth to significantly decrease its garbage disposal costs. He avers that by implenting an advertising campaign encouraging Masontown residents to recycle, this town would also save money on garbage disposal. I do not agree with the author since his argument is based on erroneous assumptions and hi...

Sentence: He states that the law passed, about a year ago in Hayesworth town, on recyclying has helped Hayesworth to significantly decrease its garbage disposal costs.
Error: recyclying Suggestion: recycling

Sentence: He avers that by implenting an advertising campaign encouraging Masontown residents to recycle, this town would also save money on garbage disposal.
Error: implenting Suggestion: implanting

Sentence: Hence, the authors argument of hoping a positive result in Masontown only beacuse it might have worked in Hayestown is wrong.
Error: beacuse Suggestion: because

Sentence: Furthermore, maybe the population of Hayestown has decreased due to bad neighbourhood conditions.
Error: neighbourhood Suggestion: neighborhood