The following appeared in a memo from the new vice president of Sartorian, a company that manufactures men's clothing."Five years ago, at a time when we had difficulty obtaining reliable supplies of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued production of

The following appeared in a memo from the new vice president of Sartorian, a company that manufactures men's clothing.

"Five years ago, at a time when we had difficulty obtaining reliable supplies of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued production of our popular alpaca overcoat. Now that we have a new fabric supplier, we should resume production. Given the outcry from our customers when we discontinued this product and the fact that none of our competitors offers a comparable product, we can expect pent-up consumer demand for our alpaca coats. Due to this demand and the overall increase in clothing prices, we can predict that Sartorian's alpaca overcoats will be more profitable than ever before."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the prediction and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the prediction.

In the passage new vice president of Satrian, a company that manufactures men's clothing suggests that alpaca overcoat production which was discontinued five years ago because of difficulty for obtaining reliable supplies of high-quality wool fabric should resume because now they have a new fabric supplier. Also this will be more profitable than ever before. However author fails to give sufficient evidences to support this conclusion. In order to make the argument more cogent author should answer some questions.

Firstly author's claim that now they have new fabric supplier, however author fails to provide enough evidence how much reliable this supplier is? What are the chances that there would be no difficulty for obtaining the fabric in the future? By providing the answer for these question author will provide evidence which will strengthen the argument.

Also as per author claim that there was outcry from the customers five years back at the time when company discontinued production of alpaca overcoat, however author should provide evidence that alpaca overcoat is in demand today also. What is the demand of alpaca overcoat at present? If vice president answer these question that there is very high demand for alpaca overcoat at present also then this will help to robust the argument.

Also vice president mentioned that none of our competitors offers a comparable product, we can expect pent-up consumer demand for our alpaca coats, but it fails to support this premises with enough evidence. What are other products in the market? how they are not comparable alpaca overcoat? And it also mentioned that "we can expect pent up customer demand", but there is cogent evidence provided to support this claim.

In conclusion, author should provide enough evidence to support the arguments. In order to support the arguments author should answer to above questions.
Answer to above question will help to cogent the argument.

Sentence: If vice president answer these question that there is very high demand for alpaca overcoat at present also then this will help to robust the argument.
Description: The fragment president answer these is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace answer with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular