The following appeared in a memo at the XYZ company. "When XYZ lays off employees, it pays Delany Personnel Firm to offer those employees assistance in creating resumés and developing interviewing skills, if they so desire. Laid-off employees have benefit

The following appeared in a memo at the XYZ company.

"When XYZ lays off employees, it pays Delany Personnel Firm to offer those employees assistance in creating resumés and developing interviewing skills, if they so desire. Laid-off employees have benefited greatly from Delany's services: last year those who used Delany found jobs much more quickly than did those who did not. Recently, it has been proposed that we use the less-expensive Walsh Personnel Firm in place of Delany. This would be a mistake because eight years ago, when XYZ was using Walsh, only half of the workers we laid off at that time found jobs within a year. Moreover, Delany is clearly superior, as evidenced by its bigger staff and larger number of branch offices. After all, last year Delany's clients took an average of six months to find jobs, whereas Walsh's clients took nine."- GRE Argument 124

This XYZ company memo recommends that XYZ continue to use Delany instead of Walsh as its personnel service for helping laid-off XYZ employees find new jobs. To support this recommendation the memo points out that 8 years ago, when XYZ was using Walsh, only half of XYZ's laid-off workers found new jobs within a year. The memo also points out that last year XYZ employees using Delany's services found jobs much more quickly than those who did not, and that the average Delany client found a job in 6 months, compared to 9 months for the average Walsh client. The memo also mentions that Delany ha...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre