The following is a letter to the editor of the Waymarsh Times."Traffic problems here in Waymarsh are obviously reaching record levels. While just three months ago it would take me 15 minutes to get to work, it now takes closer to 25. Waymarsh should follo

The following is a letter to the editor of the Waymarsh Times.

"Traffic problems here in Waymarsh are obviously reaching record levels. While just three months ago it would take me 15 minutes to get to work, it now takes closer to 25. Waymarsh should follow the example of our neighboring city Gearsville. Last year, Gearsville implemented a policy that rewards people who share rides to work with coupons for free gas. Pollution levels in Gearsville have dropped since the policy was implemented, and several friends who live in Gearsville tell me that their trip to work is quicker than it used to be. With the terrible traffic and high pollution in Waymarsh, we must implement a policy similar to Gearsville's."

The arguer proposed to apply free gas coupon policy. to support the argument he gives various reason first , the same policy is applied to garville and it was successful there. second one is pollution is reduced from it and moreover commuting times have fallen there .so this policy should work equally well in waymarsh . reading the argument it may seem true but when the argument is deeply analysed it need more evidence .

first , the survey is conducted three year ago ,and the survey is conducted for all over the state not for the particular city . survey report is also specious . there is lack of statics .the timing of survey is not define , it may be possible that survey is done in morning or evening time . at that time many people go to their work like employs goes to office, students goes to school . it can't be say that this survey is true or applicable for each city and applied to whole day ,time .

second,flaw in the argument is build a new road but author gives reason to oppose it, cost is high to build a new road ,and disrupt some of neighborhoods.but it may be possible that residents are ready to build new road and they support to government . because it may be create more problem in future .

moreover , to provide free gas coupon for share drive , it is not worth . may be residents have to face problem . and it can't be possible for everyone . and it also cost high. this works for a short period but not for long term planning .

in sum ,the inference drawn by the arguer is fallacious ,without additional evidence to support it . the arguer needs to bolster the argument with information related to the survey statics , residents views and long term planning .

Sentence: conducted for all over the state not for the particular city . survey report is also specious . there is lack of statics .the timing of survey is not define , it may be possible that survey is done in morning or evening time . at that time many people go to their work like employs goes to office, students goes to school . it can't be say that this survey is true or applicable for each city and applied to whole day ,time .
Description: The fragment be say that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with adjective

Sentence: second,flaw in the argument is build a new road but author gives reason to oppose it, cost is high to build a new road ,and disrupt some of neighborhoods.but it may be possible that residents are ready to build new road and they support to government . because it may be create more problem in future .
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and build

Sentence: The arguer proposed to apply free gas coupon policy. to support the argument he gives various reason first , the same policy is applied to garville and it was successful there. second one is pollution is reduced from it and moreover commuting times have fallen there .so this policy should work equally well in waymarsh . reading the argument it may seem true but when the argument is deeply analysed it need more evidence . first , the survey is conducted three year ago ,and the survey is
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed

Be sure put the punctuation marks properly.
like in this sentence: 'in sum ,the inference...' should be 'in sum, the inference...'.