The following is a memorandum from the business manager of WLSS television station.

The following is a memorandum from the business manager of WLSS television station. "Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned with the station's coverage of weather and local news. In addition, several local businesses that used to run advertisements during our late-night news program have just cancelled their advertising contracts with us. Therefore, in order to attract more viewers to ...

Sentence: But the manager fails to give the clear the picture of the complaints; whether the complaints were regarding the content of news, the type of news, the time whether its during late night news, the way news was portrayed or from what class of people the complaints were received.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to clear and the
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to its and during

Sentence: But he lacks the details of the viewer's choice and the class of people that view the WLSS television programs.
Description: The fragment that view the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace view with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nevertheless the manger makes a point to cover local news on ALL its programs whether its morning, afternoon or only late night programs.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to ALL and its

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre

Good job!