The following opinion was provided in a letter to the editor of a national aeronautics magazine:“Manned space flight is costly and dangerous. Moreover, the recent success of a series of unmanned space probes and satellites has demonstrated that a great de

The following opinion was provided in a letter to the editor of a national aeronautics magazine:
“Manned space flight is costly and dangerous. Moreover, the recent success of a series of unmanned space probes and satellites has demonstrated that a great deal of useful information can be gathered without the costs and risks associated with sending men and women into space. Therefore, we should invest our resources in unmanned space flight."

Author is promoting the advantages of unmanned space flights over the manned space flights in a space activities. He had derived the conclusion that unmanned space flights should only be used for the space activities as it has proven to be successful.

In this case author has not considered that cost required for the unmanned space flights. He has mentioned that the manned space flights are costly but the cost of unmanned space flight is not mentioned. It might be the case that the unmanned space flight will require more sophisticated technology to capture the details on space making it more costlier.

Also the information author stating regarding the success of series of unmanned flights might not be trustworthy as he has not mention any authentic source of information. Without considering the success of sending men and women on space he has reached to the conclusion. He has mentioned that there is a great risk in sending manned space flight without providing the examples of incidents caused in past which leads to this conclusion.

So the statement proposed by the author to send the unmanned space flight to space instead of manned one is based on assumptions and thus is proves to be unwarranted.

Sentence: So the statement proposed by the author to send the unmanned space flight to space instead of manned one is based on assumptions and thus is proves to be unwarranted.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and proves

Minimum 250 words wanted.