The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe."A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; t

The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe.

"A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; thus, the proposed new jazz club in Monroe, the C-Note, would have the local market all to itself. Plus, jazz is extremely popular in Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer; several well-known jazz musicians live in Monroe; and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight at 7 P.M. Finally, a nationwide study indicates that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment."

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The argument states that the city of Monroe requires a jazz club because jazz is very popular in the city and that the proposed club, the C-Note, would be a tremendously profitable enterprise and would have the local market all to itself. Moreover, several renowned jazz musicians live in Monroe and over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer. Hence, the developers have decided to establish the club for which they require a small-business loan. The agrument, however, relies on assumptions for which there is no clear evidence. It is infested with poor reasoning and thu...

Sentence: The agrument, however, relies on assumptions for which there is no clear evidence.
Error: agrument Suggestion: argument

Congratulations!

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre