Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Formal educaion give us many kinds of knowledge, training our brain as well as our bodies, and teaching us a plenty of technics. Some students suffering in this kind of education may claim that it is damaging their minds, spirits, ways of thinking, etc. However, with out all these instruction, would us understand the very basic concepts such as thinking, behaving, and talking? In my opinion, formal education, though sometimes dull and long-winded, sets us free.

First, formal education gives us knowledge, which enriches our minds and spirits. In elementary school, we were cramed with arithmetic homework, assignment of reading children books outside textbooks, and a veriaty of basic knowledge relating to natural science or social one. Furthermore, we got much more and deeper insight in these categories in high school, in college, and finally in graduated education. These surely increases our knowledge.

Second, it trains our brains, and, other than restrict their development, it sets them free. As ways we collec knowledge, we form our way of considering. In schools, we thought, delibrated, and rimunerated on every problems we encountered. Although we might not succeed in each one, there are answers to the question and the route how thechers solve it. Then we imitated our instructors and got the exactly answers. Moreover, in the process of imitation, not only do we grasp the idea of one problem but also, with similar ways, do we comprehend and get many other solutions of different problems. Certainly, we learn how to think more, consider more details, and try to get the right answers.

In th end, with a plenty of knowledge and the brainstorming training, our minds ans spirits grow. We know more things to think, more ideas to form and more ways to solve enigmas. What's more, the formal education includes provides a kaleidoscopic mixtures of ideas from wide range from ancient wise to pop singer. In addition, during the period of learning, we start to think free, with some kind of whimsy. Forming ideas of our own, adding notins from others, and getting rid of the shopworn influences, our minds are free.

Sentence: Then we imitated our instructors and got the exactly answers.
Description: The fragment the exactly answers is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exactly with adjective

Sentence: Formal educaion give us many kinds of knowledge, training our brain as well as our bodies, and teaching us a plenty of technics.
Error: educaion Suggestion: education

Sentence: In elementary school, we were cramed with arithmetic homework, assignment of reading children books outside textbooks, and a veriaty of basic knowledge relating to natural science or social one.
Error: veriaty Suggestion: variety

Sentence: As ways we collec knowledge, we form our way of considering.
Error: collec Suggestion: collect

Sentence: In schools, we thought, delibrated, and rimunerated on every problems we encountered.
Error: rimunerated Suggestion: remunerate
Error: delibrated Suggestion: deliberated

Sentence: Although we might not succeed in each one, there are answers to the question and the route how thechers solve it.
Error: thechers Suggestion: teachers

you are improved!