Formal educational credentials should be the most important factor in hiring employees."

I agree with the recommendation that formal educational credentials should be important factor in hiring employees. most organisation has made this criteria mandatory these days. formal education enhances one\'s communicative skills and shapes over all personality of a person.

Formal education is a ladder type system in which one learn in a systematic way. In formal education one study with their other peer children,interact and share their views;learn how to socially interact with people. Communication skill are very important for almost all type of jobs specially in jobs of marketing sectors, one should communicate well with their customers in order to sell their products. others jobs like banking and teaching, one has to interact with different type of people so he should be good in communicating well.

in formal education, merit certificate is given at the end of examination which serve as authentic document to know the academic capability of individual where as in in! formal education it is difficult to judge one\'s mental ability in interview as there is no merit certificate. In case of informal education decision making will be difficult for recruiters.

All big establish firms ,like Nestle , Hindustan lever, Samsung and other automobiles companies, for placement in their companies go to various engineering college ,because they know, student studying in these institution fulfill criteria which they want to see in their employees.

In all, formal education enhances one\'s personality and make one socially interacting human being. formal education also teach us to live in integrity. So formal education should be the most important factor in hiring employees.

Sentence: Formal education is a ladder type system in which one learn in a systematic way.
Description: The fragment one learn in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past tense

Sentence: I agree with the recommendation that formal educational credentials should be important factor in hiring employees. most organisation has made this criteria mandatory these days. formal education enhances one's communicative skills and shapes over all personality of a person.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization