Government should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Some argue that government institution should solve the immediate problems of today instead of those predicted ones of the future. I totally favor that government should put their efforts on current problems for some reasons. At the same time, however, thinking of ways to deal with the future problems is good, but is also unrealistic.

To begin with, everything should follow the rule of priority. For example, a seller is unable to make a prominent profit if he ignores the customers' orders while he is cleaning the environment and unwilling to stop to make the products of customers. He does consider the future problem, the environment is getting worse and it will keep customers away because of the concern of sanitation.

Second, it casts a doubt that the accuracy of the future problems. The government might misunderstand the situation of the current conditions, which tends to not only fail to solve the problems it predicted, but also lose lots of money that invested to deal with the problems. Because of the insistence to ignore the current problems that harass people of the country recently and the failure to solve the problems the government anticipated, there will be no trust exists among the people of the country.

Finally, it's such an unrealistic decision to ignore the current problems. As living in a democratic country, most widespread political condition around the world, the rotation of the parties in the country is quite common. If a party, which is in charge now, decides to focus on the future problems, no one can assure that the party will be in charge after the next election. The policy is prone to be nugatory if the competitive party in charge and changes the direction of the old policy. Therefore, it's unrealistic to consider the unpredicted future without paying attention to the current problems the entire society faces.

In the final analysis, considering the future situation might be a good choice to avoid some dormant problems if the government is sapient enough, at the same time it might lose people's trust of the government which contributes to the failure of the election. The optimal federal approach, in my view, is a balanced one that the government should pay more attention on solving the problems of today instead of wasting time and money on the unpredicted future problems.