The government should provide funding for school music programs so that music can flourish and be available to all members of the community.

In today's world of competition few people will be interested to pursue a degree in music. Many people will listen or sing for just fun. Music will be a past time. Whether the government should provide funding for music schools depends on how many students are enrolled in the school and how the school is doing.

Music is a fun pass time. People listen to music to relax, to concentrate on what they are doing. But this doesn't mean people will be interested and want to have a degree in music. In today's competitive world, people want to have a degree in which they can have a successful career and make lot of money. Music is a kind of career where you cannot have a successful career immediately, like for example, a student studying computer science, after he finishes his college, he will have a job and make money. But a music student might have to wait for a certain time to find a job and have a well established career.

Government should provide funding for schools which have many students in a particular field and the school is doing well. If there are not many students, like, just three, or four, then there is no point in providing funds. On the other hand, if we think about flourishing and available to everyone then, if there are providence which attracts students to pursue music as they career, then maybe the government should provide funding for the students.

Hence, the government should provide funding for schools who have quite a number fo students and the students are doing good.

Flaws:

Put more words please!