Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.

Governments have certain responsibilities that financial support for preserving and generating cultural traditions in major cities is one of them. They priority their purposes based on the importance of basic needs of their civilizations. In some societies pay attention to preserve a nation’s cultural tradition is at the high level and the most proportional of financial support is devoted to this goal while in the other societies, the most proportion of financial support is devoted to other main reasons and then take the cultural tradition into account.

Some major cities in developed countries have different kinds of culture in their societies and people from all over the world mitigate to these cities and bring their traditions which eventually lead to making a multi- cultural city. It is difficult for these kinds of cities to devote their financial support on preserving cultural traditions because some people who are from other countries do not like to accept their customs. Investing on mega cities for reaching to this goal need a special strategy that has long term consequence. For example, some big cities in developed countries like London make an effort to preserved their cultural traditions by building special institutes where cultivate traditional culture.

In addition, some mega cities in developing countries have economical problems and prefer to devote their financial support on solving their problems and building main infrastructures instead of preserving cultural traditions. These kinds of cities have certain symbols which illustrate their culture and preserve it for next generation by spending little money. For instance, some mega cities where are located in the Middle East like Isfahan have different historical places that everyone can visit them and understand a nation’s cultural traditions of these areas.

Also it is important to say that in some major cities, most of people are commuters and these cities are their workplaces and they do not have enough time to go around city and their traditions and customs can find in the villages and country sides so if their government devote the most percentage of budget on mega cities without considering these country side, it is more likely to make irreversible damage. Because people who live at these areas intend to mitigate to major cities to get better facilities and forget their cultural traditions. For instance, people who live in industrial cities like Beijing are commuters and do not have enough time to come back their villages and preserve their cultural traditions.

In conclusion, the government should take certain measures into account and adopt suitable strategy to preserving and generating cultural traditions. In some cases by constructing special institutes at major cities and rearing people to cultivate their traditions and in other cases by make balance between devoting budget among mega cities and country sides.

Sentence: They priority their purposes based on the importance of basic needs of their civilizations.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to They and priority

Sentence: Investing on mega cities for reaching to this goal need a special strategy that has long term consequence.
Description: The fragment goal need a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, some big cities in developed countries like London make an effort to preserved their cultural traditions by building special institutes where cultivate traditional culture.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and preserved

Sentence: Also it is important to say that in some major cities, most of people are commuters and these cities are their workplaces and they do not have enough time to go around city and their traditions and customs can find in the villages and country sides so if their government devote the most percentage of budget on mega cities without considering these country side, it is more likely to make irreversible damage.
Description: The fragment government devote the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace devote with verb, past tense

Sentence: In some cases by constructing special institutes at major cities and rearing people to cultivate their traditions and in other cases by make balance between devoting budget among mega cities and country sides.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and make

Avg. Sentence Length: 30.667 21.0 (Don't forget punctuation marks)

You will need to improve the language.

Read some samples and think how: