"Governments should focus more on solving the immediate problems of today rather than trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future."

Governments have the responsibility to deal and solve the problems of its state or nation. The governments have to pay attention to the present problems to find their solution. No doubt that more preferance is given to immediate problems but, anticipated future problems may also be taken into account. Rather there is equal check on future problems so that they can be diagnosed at early stage.

To tackle immediate situations government has to give more importance to them. Immediate problem require fast action to bring situation into earlier state. For example in case of riots the government has to focus on that immediate situation to control the violence. If government does not give proper attention to that state then it may prove harmful for public property.

Likewise, recession is there in USA as well as in other countries of the world. To handle this situation and to save economy of their respective nations governments has to pay full attention to this problem. Full focus enable these countries to recover from this immediate situation.

But, only focus on the present situation is not enough. Equal chaeck on future problems has to maintained by the government. The focus on future situation enables the government to analyze the problems in advance and to find reliable solution. It facilitate the government to make possible decisions and variation to avoid the situation that is not in the favor of the nation. Lack of focus on future situation lead any nation to face a major problem. For example the recession in world economy. Although assumptions were made about recession 2-3 years prior to it. But non consideration of these assumptions leads the world economy to face a critical situation in economy which have huge adverse effects on various companies and banks all across the world. If these assumptions were taken seriously by the governments then the world may escape that situation.

So finally it is concluded that governments have to focus on present situations with more emphasis. But a keen eye is always kept on future situations as well. This abreast analysis of immediate and future situations help the governments to maintain peace and growth in country.

Sentence: To handle this situation and to save economy of their respective nations governments has to pay full attention to this problem.
Suggestion: Change 'governments has to' to 'governments have to'

Sentence: It facilitate the government to make possible decisions and variation to avoid the situation that is not in the favor of the nation.
Description: The fragment It facilitate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace facilitate with verb, past tense

Sentence: Lack of focus on future situation lead any nation to face a major problem.
Description: The fragment situation lead any is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: No doubt that more preferance is given to immediate problems but, anticipated future problems may also be taken into account.
Error: preferance Suggestion: preference

Sentence: Equal chaeck on future problems has to maintained by the government.
Error: chaeck Suggestion: check

Need more arguments.