Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y

Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Should governments focus on planning for the future or on immediate problems of today? Despite the assertions of many that immediate problems should be priority because that is where we stand now, others state that with no future planning and problems anticipation may result in constantly rushing to fix something and never being allowed to plan for the future. In my view, the main focus of a government should be preparing for the future by anticipating problems and coming up with a plan that will not hit on the populace strongly.

Some may argue that governments should focus on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future, otherwise all efforts will be always applied to the current situation and the nation would never be prepared for the future. While planning may give time for issues to be solved and will cost less than immediate solutions, some circumstances can not be anticipated and require immediate action.

Consider the case of natural disasters. Although some means of protection may be put in practice, nature's force is often unpredictable and huge compared to what man can do. Some disasters may be foreseen, but even though, sometimes not within enough time. Cases like this give no option but the immediate support from the government.
Another example where solving the immediate problems is a must is the economic crisis. Governments pay close attention to what happens around the world but this has shown not to be enough. There are so many variables in the economic equations that it is impossible to predict the economic behavior of a globalized world like ours. Any incident like terrorist acts or government change in far countries may affect the global economy.

Additionally, planning for the future may not even be accurate. Some of the anticipated problems may not happen, due to changes in the scenario, for example.
Ultimately, after considering both side of the issue, it must be concluded that the main focus of a government should be preparing for the future by anticipating problems and coming up with a plan that will not hit the populace strongly. Examples like natural disasters and economic crisis support the conclusion that under some circumstances, immediate action is required and planning would not be enough or accurate to override the issue.

Sentence: Examples like natural disasters and economic crisis support the conclusion that under some circumstances, immediate action is required and planning would not be enough or accurate to override the issue.
Description: The fragment crisis support the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace support with verb, past tense