Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y

Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The basis of any successful country is measured by how troublefree its people and running of day to day life are. Those countries do not become such just by ingnoring the problems then present in the past and focusing on focusing one those anticipated. If we take the case of USA , its growth is successfully marked by removing bottlenecks of the society one by one as they came or become overbearing. How ever if it would have focused on anticipated problems which are by definition have a 50-50 chance of becoming real and ignoring the current alarming situation would have been futile.

Let us consider a hypothetical yet seemingly possible siatuation , If a Dam constructed on a river is leaing or have become weak , then the first act of the government should be to address the Dam so that it can stop leaking or delay the danger of breaking and bringing chaos to thousands of settler near by. Again the anticipated problem would have been to build a stronger dam so as to completely remove the flood situation. But this would have led to an calimity had the previous dam broken and resulted into thousands of calamities.

Again one can argue that resolving the future anticipated issues would be like having a long term cure,But what about the immanent issues? Wont they grow into something bigger in the later stage and would be more difficult to control? Let ustae one more issue of drug abuse, Teenagers who are currently addicted to drug abuse is a current problem being faced by the society, But if we tend to ignore them and decide to concentrate on future problems such as increasing unemployment among professionals due to increase in poplulation. Again ingnoring the teenage drug abuse will certainly lead to a generation being spoilt and the issue of unemployment wont be an issue then and people dont having skills and right state of mind to work in the indutry will be abundant. This is one case of many in ehich ignoring such immanent problem and focusing on future problems led to a case of a possible scenario in which a bigger problem creates which renders the anticipated problem defunct.

This said does not mean that the Government should ignore any real possiblity of problems lurking round the corner and concentrate fully on the current issues. By saying this what I mean is you dont left the bridge blocked because the river is rising but you have to see that global warming responsible for the rise in river should be adressed to adrress the root and thus solving a lot of current dangers, Yet allowing bridge to remain open and concentrating on future would not be a solutin for the immanent present danger.

Sentence: The basis of any successful country is measured by how troublefree its people and running of day to day life are.
Error: troublefree Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Those countries do not become such just by ingnoring the problems then present in the past and focusing on focusing one those anticipated.
Error: ingnoring Suggestion: ignoring

Sentence: Let us consider a hypothetical yet seemingly possible siatuation , If a Dam constructed on a river is leaing or have become weak , then the first act of the government should be to address the Dam so that it can stop leaking or delay the danger of breaking and bringing chaos to thousands of settler near by.
Error: leaing Suggestion: leading
Error: siatuation Suggestion: situation

Sentence: But this would have led to an calimity had the previous dam broken and resulted into thousands of calamities.
Error: calimity Suggestion: calamity

Sentence: Again one can argue that resolving the future anticipated issues would be like having a long term cure,But what about the immanent issues?
Error: immanent Suggestion: imminent

Sentence: Let ustae one more issue of drug abuse, Teenagers who are currently addicted to drug abuse is a current problem being faced by the society, But if we tend to ignore them and decide to concentrate on future problems such as increasing unemployment among professionals due to increase in poplulation.
Error: ustae Suggestion: ?
Error: poplulation Suggestion: population

Sentence: Again ingnoring the teenage drug abuse will certainly lead to a generation being spoilt and the issue of unemployment wont be an issue then and people dont having skills and right state of mind to work in the indutry will be abundant.
Error: ingnoring Suggestion: ignoring
Error: spoilt Suggestion: spoil
Error: indutry Suggestion: industry

Sentence: This is one case of many in ehich ignoring such immanent problem and focusing on future problems led to a case of a possible scenario in which a bigger problem creates which renders the anticipated problem defunct.
Error: immanent Suggestion: imminent
Error: ehich Suggestion: which

Sentence: This said does not mean that the Government should ignore any real possiblity of problems lurking round the corner and concentrate fully on the current issues.
Error: possiblity Suggestion: possibility

Sentence: By saying this what I mean is you dont left the bridge blocked because the river is rising but you have to see that global warming responsible for the rise in river should be adressed to adrress the root and thus solving a lot of current dangers, Yet allowing bridge to remain open and concentrating on future would not be a solutin for the immanent present danger.
Error: solutin Suggestion: solution
Error: adressed Suggestion: dressed
Error: immanent Suggestion: imminent
Error: adrress Suggestion: address

Double check spelling errors before submitting.