"Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain

"Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future."

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

We are living in today’s world and, nowadays, we are confronting with a vast number of problems such as unemployment; in this situation, it is more logical that the present problems and deficit should be treated rather than the future ones. However, it would be helpful and advantegous in a special situation that we try to anticipate and solve the upcoming problems and dangerous which we will be faced with such as huge storms and adverse wethear. Hence, this recommendation can be analyzed in its both side.

At the present time, human race is dealing and facing with numerous problems and dilemma which surrounded him/her in daily life. Most of these problems have cause difficulty for us in every aspect of life untill living is very hard for most of humans. Unemployment, is a good example of these problems. Almost all of countries are facing with dilemma which affects other facets of society. You might hear that the unemployment rate in Spain has been reported more that 30% and, all days people walk on the streets and oppose this situation. In fact, this problem has distorted and agitated other sides of habitants; airports, factories, companies and etc. starts to a strike and most of the time, they are closed. Moreover, based on a research, the rate of crime has a direct relation with unemployment; hence, if we could not control unemployment at present, will never be able to handle crimes in the future. Therefore, solving ongoing problems is in a priority place rather that future ones.

On the contrary, in some special circumstances, it would be helpful if we could predict the future problems and find a way for treating them. For instance, the New York’s storm which happened one year ago, was handled very well; but, how? The scientists could predict this catastrophe and, reported it I an appropriate time to the government. The government also could announce the habitants of NY and, moreover, provided some amenities and thinking for dealing with it. By doing these functions, they could prevent of happening a big phenomenon and the least human damages happened. Hence, in this particular case, which the problem was predictable, it woul be effective to try find a way for it.

As a summary, the big priority is dealing with our current problems; because not only we will solve them today, but we will solve some problem that might happen in future; in addition, in some of particular situations, that the living of the human will be directly affected, predicting and solving dilemma would be influencial.

Sentence: However, it would be helpful and advantegous in a special situation that we try to anticipate and solve the upcoming problems and dangerous which we will be faced with such as huge storms and adverse wethear.
Error: wethear Suggestion: weather
Error: advantegous Suggestion: advantageous

Sentence: Most of these problems have cause difficulty for us in every aspect of life untill living is very hard for most of humans.
Error: untill Suggestion: until

Sentence: Hence, in this particular case, which the problem was predictable, it woul be effective to try find a way for it.
Error: woul Suggestion: would

Sentence: As a summary, the big priority is dealing with our current problems; because not only we will solve them today, but we will solve some problem that might happen in future; in addition, in some of particular situations, that the living of the human will be directly affected, predicting and solving dilemma would be influencial.
Error: influencial Suggestion: influential