Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future

Government has a major role of solving various problems of the country,some which may need immediate attention, and some which are anticipated. But the government need to set it own priority of solving the problems.

Governments should always give a priority in solving the problems which are existing,because its said that most of the existing problems if not solved today might become major problems in the future .The immediate problems for any country is food and shelter. Because without food the people face many problems because of which their health will be lost. If government look into this it can easily avoid the future problem also.

Another major immediate problem for any country is making every citizen educated,i.e we need to provide a good education to all its citizen. There is a saying today's youth are building blocks of the country and also tomorrow future for the country. So if youths are educated ,they can be a resource to the country and also themselves. By this the poverty in the country also reduces.

Its not only that we need to solve immediate problems, but we need to also keep an eye on future problems also. Because if we are anticipating a problem ahead, we can try to get the solution for it before we actually face it , accordingly reducing the impact of the problem.

Some of the anticipated problems like facing the fuel crisis is more critical for any government , therefore we should also be looking for some alternative sources of fuel. But as we know the impact of immediate problems is higher than anticipated problems,they need to be tackled immediately.

If possible government should be balanced between immediate problems and also with the future problems or anticipated problems. If the consequences of immediate problem is high it should give more importance else it should be balanced.

Sentence: Government has a major role of solving various problems of the country,some which may need immediate attention, and some which are anticipated.
Description: The word some is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to some which

Sentence: Its not only that we need to solve immediate problems, but we need to also keep an eye on future problems also.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to Its and not