Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y

Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

To be successful governments, they should establish plans for future, rather than focusing on solving the immediate problems. Some may advocate the claim that the urgent needs is the most importment one. However, there are many tough issues which could have been prevented long time ago. Moreover, if the authority can regulate some effective proposals, our society will be better, with good welfare, booming development, and peace.

First, many troubles could be avoided with well-designed plans. If perception of experts in the government is good enough to foresee the possible predicaments, they can struggle for a stratagem to evade it, or even improve the poor position. The authority should be able to foretell the probable obstacles and dilemmas and attempt to give people a hand. For example, professional economists in the government are capable to predict the latent depression of business and can provide some offers to the political leaders to forbid it, even creating a revival of economy.

Second, the prosperity of a nation usually needs a good plan formulated by foresighted people. Advances in technology, marketing, and science takes time. In order to enjoy in all the benefit result, the regulators for development plans have to include supporting the progresses, and the kind of aid should have started since about ten or even twenty years ago. If there is something good for future thrive, let's do it, even though the resulting interests might not be seen so soon.

Third, with exceptional tactics, many problems we encounter today could be precluded, and, in addition, we may live in a society with better well-being, higher average payment, and posperity. If experts expected, ten years ago, the swamps which overwhelm us at this time and possible development of the society and figure out the best solution and way to help, then we can feel at ease with misery and excited about the flourishing circumstance. On the other hand, if we concentrate on solving the immediate problems, we would probably be trapped in the competition and never catch up with the emerging problems, exhausting the population in the end.

Finally, good governments should work out plans for future, rather than focusing on solving the immediate problems. With this further help, many troubles could be avoided and the countries could prosper. That is, away from the fear of straits, people would lead a better live, in dreams that every thing will be better tomorrow.

Sentence: Some may advocate the claim that the urgent needs is the most importment one.
Error: importment Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Third, with exceptional tactics, many problems we encounter today could be precluded, and, in addition, we may live in a society with better well-being, higher average payment, and posperity.
Error: posperity Suggestion: prosperity

Check out online how to improve the coherence and essay organization.