Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing

Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position,describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

A formidable disaster happened in Japan on 11 March 2011, the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami caused enormous loss to Japan. However, it is the Fukushima Daichi nuclear disaster astonished the world most, rather than the tremendous earthquake and the tsunami. Because of the nuclear emergency, anti-nuclear activities swept through the world. Based on this case, some people recommend that governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear. Although science will produce some adverse consequences, after considering the attribute of science, I disagree with this recomm...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre