Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition

Some days before on campaign flashing on channels to encourage students for studies. Thats true we have support ,encourage students for studies but only encouragement is not enough. Economical bolster is most important. So I agree government should offer a free university education to student who can not afford this .But will this feasible for universities and some students can show fake income to obtain the facilities.

Firstly Students are the future of country and literacy plays important role in growth of country. All the time we can find many parents who can not support their kids for education due to low income. For instance in India low income group like farmers etc unable to support their kids education just because they are unable to pay universities fees.These kids have strong abilities,willingness to study may be low economical situations are suppress this.

In addition illiteracy and poverty are always come together. If government want to reduce rate of poverty they should offer free eduction which will help to reduce the rate of poverty.

Besides this we also have to see can universities will afford free education for student. How they are going to maintain their expenses. One thing they can do they can offer free education by checking their abilities ,strength and economical status. Now days many organizations ,high income Group come forward to support education of students who unable to afford this. Banks providing educational loans for advance,international studies and student can pay them after they will well establish in their career. This can help universities to reduce the burden of free education.

In conclusion education is necessary for each and every student. Universities can help them by offering different scholarships.Organizations ,banks, government also have to strength universities in this.

Sentence: If government want to reduce rate of poverty they should offer free eduction which will help to reduce the rate of poverty.
Description: The fragment government want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Now days many organizations ,high income Group come forward to support education of students who unable to afford this.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and unable

Error: eduction Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Don't forget punctuation marks.