Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been
admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Though the recommendation that government should provide a wide scholarship seems appealing and great, a comprehensive analysis discovers that it is absurd in reality. Personally, governments should offer a limited free university education to part of the students.

To begin with, the free-education idea seems fascinating and generous. However, the government may don’t have enough money to afford this whole tuition, as government has numerous other things to tackle. Furthermore, where does the government fund come from? It is the tax from a whole society in fact. Will this proposal increase additional burden on ordinary workers? Probably, the middle class has to suffer more economic pressure. At the same time, if the knowledge and technology learned in the school cannot be transferred into real productivity, the society cannot develop fast. To sum up, the proposals is imaginary and lack feasibility.

From my perspective, a limited scholarship is more suitable for the government and the students. If the government provide tuition to all students, perhaps a lot of students will go to university to get the scholarships, other than for knowledge and interest. Therefore, this measure will decrease the educational merits of the school. The aims of students are not for exploring scientific discoveries, but for economic benefits. This is harmful to the long-term development of a society. In contrast, the limited scholarships can excite the inspires and talents of the students. The students will also compete with each other to get the free-education opportunities. This competitive attitude will make them more promising in the future.

Furthermore, a scholarship that cover all tuition and other cost may be not good for the young people. A too relaxed environment will make them lazy and neglect the importance of knowledge. The knowledge of the real society is also part of education. When students go to work part-time and apply their knowledge to the society, they will know the differences between books and works. The students will know what the society needs and can make better selection of their courses. After all, most of the students will go to the society to test their knowledge at last. A preempt understand of the society is benefit to their growth.

To sum up, the all free-education provided by the government is not applicable, a limited scholarship is better for both the society and the students.

Sentence: However, the government may don't have enough money to afford this whole tuition, as government has numerous other things to tackle.
Description: The fragment has numerous other is rare

Sentence: If the government provide tuition to all students, perhaps a lot of students will go to university to get the scholarships, other than for knowledge and interest.
Description: The fragment government provide tuition is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Furthermore, a scholarship that cover all tuition and other cost may be not good for the young people.
Description: The fragment that cover all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cover with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: A preempt understand of the society is benefit to their growth.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to preempt and understand

Sentence: To sum up, the all free-education provided by the government is not applicable, a limited scholarship is better for both the society and the students.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all