Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Increase in number of college graduates is one of the main elements that improves the overall welfare of the society in the long term because of this reason governments should support the students who are admitted to colleges. However, this support should not be limited with only the students who cannot afford tuition fee, it should include all students. Hence, university education should be free for a better educated society.By free university education, governments would benefit in monetary terms in the long term even though they seem to spend money.

To begin with, number of college gradu...

Sentence: University education is a long process for which significant amount of money is spend.
Description: The fragment is spend . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past participle

if their families are reach
if their families are rich

Sentence: To begin with, number of college graduates is an important indicator of the economical and cultural level of the country since college gradutes are more aware about many issues such as health, politics and the arts.
Error: gradutes Suggestion: graduates

Sentence: People who are educated better might take care of themselves and their offsprings better in this case their productivity in the work environment is higher and health care spendind decreases this would lead cardinal savings for the countries.
Error: spendind Suggestion: spending

Sentence: Hence, supporting unemployed people would need more funds than providing scholarships for them in the university education because university education includes only for year period but unemployement might continue for whole life.
Error: unemployement Suggestion: unemployment

Sentence: In addition, scholarshis for college education is necessary but providing these fundings for only poor students is not fair for the ones whose families have economic power to support their university tuitons.
Error: scholarshis Suggestion: scholarship
Error: tuitons Suggestion: tuition

Sentence: In this case, students might choose to continue a career which they are not interested in order to avoid paying tuiton fees.
Error: tuiton Suggestion: tuition

Sentence: However, considering only poor students for these scholarships and ignoring the wealthy ones is against the fairness and hurts the balance in socities and schools.
Error: socities Suggestion: No alternate word