Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who not afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. I

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who not afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

A student's life is going to be decided by the way his studies goes in his collage life.He would have been a monster in schooling and if he doesnot do his part well in his higher learning then he need to strugle after his higher learning to seek a white collared job.This is known to all of us.So we all know how important the university life is! There may be many reasons for a student to not do well in his university life.If the student didnot take the courses seriously and didnot achive his target then the fault lies on him only nobody can be blamed for this.But if the student is not able to afford money that the university expects from him so the student will not be able to stdy in his deserved university.This will spoil the student's future.

If the government provides free education to those students.They should increase the tax some where to compensate that money but this will make the tax payers to think that why should they give money to the students whom they donot even know.So government can brings the rule where every company should take care of a student's tution expences till his higher education is over.But small scale companies will think that this will reduce thier yearly income.So government can give loan with small intrest though this idea feels better but government willnot get a huge profit for this.So if the government allots a particular percenage of its yearly income to this sceme the government wouldnot be able to rise its fund.This scheme also will not suit for the under devoloped countries because the government itself already would havebeen in a great trouble to satisfy its daily needs so it will not be a succesfull plan for the government.

So the government can request the big organisations,clubs and etc which are realy giving its heart and soul to serving the society can take a student provide the students with the money like loan and the students should settle those money back when they are in job.If a single organisation does not able to provide money to them then two organisations can join together to give them money.Even goverent can request all the companies which gets more profits to help the students with this sceme.This sceme does not affect any body and here students will give the money back to those organisations or companies when they get their salary in their job.

Sentence: There may be many reasons for a student to not do well in his university life.If the student didnot take the courses seriously and didnot achive his target then the fault lies on him only nobody can be blamed for this.But if the student is not able to afford money that the university expects from him so the student will not be able to stdy in his deserved university.This will spoil the student's future.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: If the government provides free education to those students.They should increase the tax some where to compensate that money but this will make the tax payers to think that why should they give money to the students whom they donot even know.So government can brings the rule where every company should take care of a student's tution expences till his higher education is over.But small scale companies will think that this will reduce thier yearly income.So government can give loan with small
Description: The word some is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to some
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and brings

Sentence: So the government can request the big organisations,clubs and etc which are realy giving its heart and soul to serving the society can take a student provide the students with the money like loan and the students should settle those money back when they are in job.If a single organisation does not able to provide money to them then two organisations can join together to give them money.Even goverent can request all the companies which gets more profits to help the students with this sceme.This
Description: The fragment student provide the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: A student's life is going to be decided by the way his studies goes in his collage life.He would have been a monster in schooling and if he doesnot do his part well in his higher learning then he need to strugle after his higher learning to seek a white collared job.This is known to all of us.So we all know how important the university life is
Error: strugle Suggestion: struggle
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: doesnot Suggestion: does not

Error: stdy Suggestion: study
Error: didnot Suggestion: did not
Error: achive Suggestion: ?

Error: expences Suggestion: expenses
Error: tution Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: donot Suggestion: do not
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: intrest though this idea feels better but government willnot get a huge profit for this.So if the government allots a particular percenage of its yearly income to this sceme the government wouldnot be able to rise its fund.This scheme also will not suit for the under devoloped countries because the government itself already would havebeen in a great trouble to satisfy its daily needs so it will not be a succesfull plan for the government.
Error: devoloped Suggestion: developed
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest
Error: havebeen Suggestion: have been
Error: sceme Suggestion: scene
Error: percenage Suggestion: percentage
Error: wouldnot Suggestion: would not
Error: succesfull Suggestion: successful
Error: willnot Suggestion: will not

Error: realy Suggestion: really
Error: sceme Suggestion: scene
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization
Error: goverent Suggestion: govern

Sentence: sceme does not affect any body and here students will give the money back to those organisations or companies when they get their salary in their job.
Error: sceme Suggestion: ?

No. of Spelling Errors: 22 2 (too much spelling errors)
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.833 0.12 (Still need to improve your language)
Number of Paragraphs: 3 5 (try to write 5 paragraphs)