Essay topics: Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.
The recommendation that the government of a country should offer free university education to students who have secured admission but cannot afford the tuition fee, is indeed a noble one. By offering such a waiver, students belonging to all economic strata would be encouraged to pursue their dreams, unfettered by financial constraints.
An ideal society is one where equal opportunities are given to all irrespective of gender, race, caste, creed or financial status. The above mentioned policy would play an important role in achieving the same. To state an example, a hardworking and capable student belonging to a economically backward family, will be forced to give up his dreams due to inability to afford the expenses involved. The country, thereby, looses a vauble asset. If the student had been able to pursue his dreams he/she would have served the society as a doctor. Therefore, offering free education to capable students who are not able to afford it, is merely an investment that the government is making to build the society of the future.
Also, this burden of affordability would be lifted off the shoulders of youngters previously constrainted by monetary reasons. This would enable them to concentrate on their academics, perform to their potential and follow their dream. Human resources are considered the most valuble resources that any country pocesses and shapes the economy of the country. The mentioned policy will prove to be an effective tool to extract the talent of the nation and benefit the generations to come.
Additionally, offering free education to the deserving but downtrodden students would help them secure jobs that are well paying, thereby increasing the income of their family. A child from a family of daily wage workers, if offered such opportunities might study and become an engineer or lawyer, and earn many times the money that his/her parents ever earned. This could help in gradually bridging the gap between the rich and the poor in the society.
In summary, offering free education to the deserving is a policy that will prove to be beneficial to both the students and the society at large. All countries should adopt this policy as a measure towards a brighter future.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 days 14 hours ago||rlagusdk||58||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||zeus_helene_leda||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||nav3057||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||KASEP||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||raunak||79||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||abhishek1702||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||raunak||79||Read full essay|
|2 months 5 days ago||agaurav77||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||harshshah768||16||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||sharmasaugat2012||50||Read full essay|
- Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that the person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot per (85)
- All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees such consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discus (80)
- Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supp (72)
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take (66.66670000000001)
- "As a result of numerous complaints of dizziness and nausea on the part of consumers of Promofoods tuna, the company requested that eight million cans of its tuna be returned for testing. Promofoods concluded that the canned tuna did not, after all, pose (90)
- "Erosion of beach sand along the shores of Tria Island is a serious threat to our island and our tourist industry. In order to stop the erosion, we should charge people for using the beaches. Although this solution may annoy a few tourists in the short te (87.2727)
- In a study of the reading habits of Waymarsh citizens conducted by the University of Waymarsh, most respondents said that they preferred literary classics as reading material. However, a second study conducted by the same researchers found that the type (71.66670000000001)
- "A recent study of Dura-Socks customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our socks are strong enough to last for two years. We have always advertised our use of the E (93.33329999999999)
- Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure (78.5714)
- Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall stu (75.5556)